Education at IAAPA Expo
IAAPA Expo in Orlando, FL offers education sessions led by industry leaders to help you grow your business, to inspire you, and to advance your career.
Topics include entertainment, facility operations, games and merchandise, food and beverage, financial management and information technology, human resources, marketing, safety, security and more!
The Education at IAAPA Expo is included with registration for IAAPA Members. Nonmembers must purchase the Education Package ($429), during registration to attend any education offerings. Participation in Education at IAAPA Expo qualifies for credit towards IAAPA Certification.
You must be 18 years or older to participate in included sessions
within the Education and Ticketed Events.
Education at IAAPA Expo is presented in multiple formats including:
- EDUSessions – 60 or 90-minute sessions in a Roundtable or Theater Style configuration. Sessions are spread out across levels 2 & 3 of the South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center.
- EDUTalks – 15-minute sessions in a more casual learning environment. EDUTalks take place on the EDUTalk stage located on the Trade Show Floor to bring hot topics to our Exhibitors and Attendees as they explore the latest and greatest offerings in the industry today.
- EDUTours – EDUTours take attendees offsite to explore some of Central Florida’s premier attractions and learn about these facilities and best practices across the industry.
- *Learning Lunches – Headlined with a keynote presentation, attendees will enjoy lunch while networking with colleagues and peers.
- *Institutes and Symposiums – IAAPA hosts multi-day courses during the week of IAAPA Expo. These events feature speakers from across the industry and engage attendees through in-depth conversations, case studies, and off-site trips. Institutes and Symposiums are a great way to earn credits for IAAPA recertifications.
*Special Events require additional ticket purchase from IAAPA Expo Registration.
Speaking at IAAPA Expo
Play an important role in moving the industry forward as a presenter at IAAPA Expo. Learn more about speaking opportunities.
The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in IAAPA webinars, events and/or conferences are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of IAAPA. With regard to any information presented by a speaker or third-party at any IAAPA event, IAAPA does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and specifically disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, service or process presented and makes no representation that its use would not infringe upon privately owned rights. Furthermore, the presentation of any material or information by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply IAAPA’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item or organization. Any such material or information presented by a third-party in any format at an IAAPA event, without limitation, is for informational purposes only.