IAAPA Member Code of Conduct
IAAPA members must abide by the following Code of Conduct.
IAAPA members pledge:
- To maintain safety as the highest priority in their businesses and to comply with all applicable standards, laws and regulations.
- To provide safe entertainment for their guests, maintaining the highest standards in quality and service.
- To conduct their businesses on the highest plane of integrity, honesty and social responsibility.
- To foster and maintain a spirit of cooperation and fair dealing for buyers and sellers, maintaining the principles of confidentiality, intellectual property protection and agreed contractual terms.
- To establish and maintain cordial and respectful relations with their fellow members worldwide.
These principles must be carried out by each member individually in order to foster and promote the industry and to protect its excellent reputation of delivering safe family fun
If you believe an IAAPA member has violated this Code of Conduct, you may submit a written complaint to IAAPA using this form. Please provide as much detail and supporting documentation as possible.