IAAPA Online Learning
Attractions Industry Training, Anywhere Anytime.
Designed to support a life-long career, IAAPA Online Learning provides attractions professionals access to a variety of cost-effective courses that are available anywhere, anytime. By allowing learners to set their own pace, online courses provide flexibility in scheduling and offer a better balance of work and study.
IAAPA Online Learning Areas
- Industry Training
Attractions industry specific courses are designed to advance your facility and teammates.
- Facility Operations
- Finance and IT
- Food and Beverage
- Games and Merchandise
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Public Relations, and Sales.
- Professional Development
Core skills courses are designed to support individual professional development.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Results Orientation
- Safety and Security Focus
- Team Focus
- Food Safety Training
In collaboration with the National Restaurant Association, ServSafe training and certification programs are specific to employees working in food and beverage.
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager
- ServSafe Food Handler
- ServSafe Alcohol Program
- ServSafe Allergens
Why Invest in Online Learning?
Whether you are looking to further your own career or support the training needs of your team, IAAPA is here to offer valuable training resources. On-demand courses bring this member benefit straight to you, when you want it, where you want it.
- Convenience. Complete courses at a date, time, and location that fits your schedule.
- Affordability. Cost-effective courses offered that won't break the bank.
- Variety. Courses cover a wide range of topics to meet your training needs.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Most completed courses provide CEUs.
Explore the learning opportunities below to get started in moving your career and business forward.