Book a Meeting or Event at IAAPA HQ
Host your next meeting with an element of FUN! Our state-of-the-art meeting facilities can help you collaborate in meetings small or large. With space options for five attendees, fifty, or more - IAAPA HQ can offer great accommodations to make your event productive and memorable.
IAAPA headquarters offers unique indoor and outdoor spaces - the perfect place for professionals to come together, to work, and to collaborate. Located on seven acres in Orlando, FL the building was designed to reflect the diversity of the attractions industry. Best of all, IAAPA members enjoy preferential pricing on rental space.
Our space was designed with sustainability in mind. Our property offers innovation in design and construction to be efficient in the Florida climate and includes a 10.5kw solar farm on site. We are close to public transit - a Lynx bus stop only 350 meters from the entrance, and we’re minutes from Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center and all the major attractions.
- Meeting Space Available
- Connections A – 720 Square Feet, 20 - 40 ppl.
- Connections B – 750 Square Feet, 20 - 40 ppl.
- Connections AB Combined – 1470 Square Feet, 80 ppl.
- Outdoor Terrace - 1100 Square Feet, 120 ppl.
- Lobby - 2010 Square Feet, 130 ppl.
- Member Outpost - 150 Square Feet, 5 ppl.
- Rental Rates
1 Meeting Room Rates*
- $250 - Facilities Fee for Members/Industry Partners (up to 4 hours)
- $500 - Facilities Fee for Members/Industry Partners (after 4 hours)
2 Meeting Rooms Rates*
- $500 - Facilities Fee for Members/Industry Partners (up to 4 hours)
- $800 - Facilities Fee for Members/Industry Partners (after 4 hours)
Member Outpost meeting space is complimentary to IAAPA members
*Events taking place after 5 p.m. and events taking place the week of IAAPA Expo are subject to a rate of:
$500 – up to 4 hours
$1,000 – after 4 hours
Additionally, during the week of IAAPA Expo, space can be reserved for (1) 8-hour day or (2) 4-hour days depending on the nature of the event and event times cannot compete with IAAPA scheduled special events.
- Hours Available
Monday through Saturday 8 AM – 8 PM
Catering options are available from the IAAPA preferred vendor list. Setup and storage pantry is available with commercial refrigeration.
- Audio Visual
Audio visual equipment installed in the meeting space is available for a connection fee of $100. Additional equipment can be reserved by client from IAAPA preferred vendor list.
Connections Meeting Rooms
- 70” flat screen, mounted monitor
- Audio System with 6 ceiling speakers
- Belt pack/Headset Microphones
- Blu-ray Player
- 50” flat screen, mounted monitor
- Logitech monitor mounted webcam
- Crestron Mercury Tabletop Conference System
- Other Details
- IAAPA corporate rate available at the Courtyard South/Grande Lakes
- Overnight parking available at own risk
- Security personnel is required for events serving alcohol
- Bookings/reservations are not considered final without a signed service agreement
- Contact Us
Have other questions?
IAAPA Meetings & Special Events Department
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 321-319-7600