Benefits of being a First Timer in the First-Timers Pavillion
- Signage around the Orange County Convention Center featuring First Time Exhibitors
- Signage throughout the trade show floor directing attendees to the Pavilion
- Signage above the Pavilion itself highlighting this area
- Special listing in the on-site Show Program
- Special mention in one issue of IAAPA's publication Funworld Magazine
- First Time Exhibitor Ribbons
Submit your Contract Today
As previous editions of IAAPA Expo, more than 24,000 qualified amusement park and attractions buyers representing more than 100 countries have come together to source the latest products and services to move their business forward. Make sure you’re part of it in 2023. Click Here
Show Floor Tour
Take the guided trade show floor tour for first-time buyers on Tuesday, Nov. 14, 10:30 a.m. Check out the exhibitor list beforehand and you can also access this using the IAAPA Expos mobile app.
Now that you have a sense of the show from the infographic and exhibitor listing, here is a Demographic Report.
Target your professional development based on your individual needs by choosing from an assortment of EDUTours, IAAPA institutes, and symposia.
Choose from more than 80 general education sessions and learn from the best and brightest in the industry.
Now you are ready to go!
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando this November!