Expo Europe Safety
Safety is our industry’s priority topic and this year during IAAPA Expo Europe we give it special attention. If you are interested in safety, choose the most relevant event for you and make sure to save your spot in advance.
Safety Day, Monday, 25 Sept.
- A full-day event starting at Messe Wien and concluding at Prater Wien.
- It will combine learnings about the latest developments and best practices in ride safety standards, risk management, ride safety design, and safety compliance with a networking reception to connect and exchange.
- Open to any professionals dealing with safety matters. Whether you are new to the industry or have years of experience.
- Register before it sells out.
NEW - Safety Corner: Meet the IAAPA EMEA Safety Subcommittee, Tuesday – Wednesday, 26 – 27 Sept.
- Located in the IAAPA Member Lounge (Hall B - booth number B-135) open between 13:00 - 17:00 on Tuesday and 10:00 - 14:00 on Wednesday.
- IAAPA EMEA Safety Subcommittee members will be present to answer any of your safety-related questions and take suggestions during this Meet & Greet event. They will also offer an overview of the latest safety reports and documents available for IAAPA members.
- Open to any IAAPA member - whether you are a safety manager, operations expert, ride operator or work in management, come and see us.
- No appointment required.
NEW - IAAPA Safety Exchange, Wednesday, 27 Sept.
- Limited capacity, invitation only two-hour event between 14:30 - 16:30.
- Key goal of the event will be exchange of knowledge and experience around three specific topics: change management, guest behaviour, and near misses/incident management.
- Aimed at senior safety professionals.
- Invitations will be handed out at the Safety Subcommittee’s discretion. For more information contact IAAPA Senior Manager Safety, Security and Government Relations Pierre Van Der Wijst at [email protected].
New Documents Coming Soon
If you wish to receive a notification once new publications become available, fill in the request form and select the document you are interested in. Publications coming soon are as follows:
- IAAPA EMEA Accessibility White Paper
- IAAPA EMEA Ride Restricted Area White Paper
- IAAPA EMEA Manufacturer Training White Paper
- IAAPA EMEA European Ride Safety Report 2022