Join us for an extraordinary IAAPA Leadership Symposium, where leaders from throughout the industry can gather to explore The Return on Inclusion: The New ROI – Bringing Growth to Your Business Through Inclusive Practice. Over the course of our one-and-a-half-day program, this symposium will immerse you in a transformative experience filled with insightful sessions, networking opportunities, and a touch of adventure.
• Day 1: The adventure begins! We kick off the event with a half-day excursion to Give Kids The World, "Where Happiness Inspires Hope." This off-site visit sets the stage for an engaging and memorable experience in a world of compassion, hope, and meaningful connections for all participants.
• Day 2: Get ready for a day of interactive learning, takeaways, and networking that will leave you inspired and empowered. Our speakers and leaders will share their expertise and insights on the topic of inclusion and belonging in leadership roles. Discover strategies, best practices, and success stories that demonstrate how to cultivate an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and a sense of belonging within your organization. Networking opportunities abound, providing you with a platform to connect with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas, and forge collaborations.
Leave this symposium armed with the knowledge and inspiration to lead your organization toward a more inclusive future. Embrace the power of diversity, harness the strength of belonging, and unlock the potential within your industry. Together, let's shape a brighter and more inclusive tomorrow.
Tuesday, Nov. 14
- 8 a.m. - Depart Orange County Convention Center for Give Kids The World Village
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. - Arrive and begin volunteer activity
- 9:30 - 10:15 a.m. - Breakfast
- 10:15 - 12 p.m. - Tour of Give Kids the World Village
- 12 p.m. - Depart Give Kids The World Village for Orange County Convention Center
Wednesday, Nov. 15
- 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. - Gather, Networking, Coffee, Refreshments at Orange County Convention Center Room S331AB
- 8:45 - 10 a.m. - Introductions & debrief Give Kids The World Experience
- 10 - 10:15 a.m. - Break
- 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. - Speaker: Taylor Rowles
- 11:15 - 12 p.m. - Group Discussion
- 12 - 12:45 p.m. - Lunch
- 12:45 - 1:45pm - Group Activity
- 1:45 - 2 p.m. - Group Break-out Sessions
- 2 - 2:15 p.m. - Break
- 2:15 - 3:30 p.m. - Group Break-out Sessions
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Speaker: Pamela Landwirth
- 4:30 - 4:45 p.m. - Wrap-Up
- 4:45 p.m. - Dismiss