IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit
SEE SOME OF THE NEWEST ATTRACTIONS IN EUROPE THIS YEAR
IAAPA EMEA is excited to safely present an IN-PERSON event in Belgium – one of the 2021 attractions industry hotspots. IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit will take place from 08 to 10 June. Participants will experience four fantastic destinations, see several new attractions and multi-year investments opening this year, and network and connect with peers. They will also have the unique opportunity to take behind-the-scenes tours and learn from facility executives about their strategy and best practices.
Plopsaland De Panne
Safety is our priority
- All participants will be required to show the proof of a negative PCR test upon arrival. The test should not have been taken more than 72 hours prior to the event start.
- This event will follow the latest Belgium COVID-19 safety regulations to maintain the health and safety of all participants. These measures include mandatory masks (during official IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit functions, including parks visits, EDUTours and shuttle transfers), distancing requirements, and hand sanitizing stations onsite.
- Guests who are experiencing symptoms such as fever or feelings of being sick should refrain from attending.
Flexible cancellation and refund policy
In the current fast-changing circumstances related to COVID-19, a transparent cancellation and refund policy for our guests is our priority. In case IAAPA decides to cancel the event, a full registration fee refund will be applied. Please refer to the FAQ section for more details.
Bus departs at 11:00 CEST
Please note that due to COVID-19 regulations, our programme is subject to change.
Accommodation is not included in your registration fees but IAAPA has secured rooms with special rates for you (upon availability) for the event:
- Van der Valk Hotel Mons Congress
Hotel Address: Avenue Mélina Mercouri 7, 7000 Mons
Check-in date: 08 June 2021
Check-out date: 09 June 2021
IAAPA Rate: 122.5€ (incl.VAT) with breakfast in single occupancy + 3€ city tax
Room type: Non-smoking Comfort Room
Availability & conditions: in case of Force major such as COVID-19, the room can be cancelled for free. Rooms are available to booking till April 08. After this date, please contact Katia Malnati via [email protected] to see if additional rooms are available.
- Plospa Hotel De Panne
Hotel Address: De Pannelaan 68, 8660 De Panne
Check-in date: 09 June 2021
Check-out: 10 June 2021
IAAPA rate: From 112.5€ (incl.VAT) for Theater Rooms with breakfast in single occupancy to 225€ (incl.VAT) for Premium Luxury Suites with breakfast in single occupancy + 3€ city tax
Room type available: Theater Rooms, Premium Theater Rooms, Premium Family Rooms, Luxury Suites & Premium Luxury Suites
Availability & conditions: in case of Force major such as COVID-19, the room can be cancelled for free. Rooms are available to booking till May 23, upon availability. After this date, please contact Katia Malnati via [email protected] to see if additional rooms are available.
Booking process: please follow these instructions to book your room.
- Travel to Belgium
Travel for professional reasons is part of the essential travel reason and is authorized following the below regulations:You must have a negative PCR test that was carried out at the earliest 72 hours before your departure from a red zone to Belgium. Essential travel must be evidenced by a sworn statement. You must carry the sworn statement with you at all times.
Download the paper form
Fill in the form online
- As you will be staying in Belgium for more than 48 hours (and/or if you are coming to Belgium by air or boat, or by train or bus from a country outside the EU or the Schengen Area), you will need to fill in the Passenger Locator Form at the earliest 48 hours before you arrive in Belgium.
- If you are travelling from the United Kingdom, South Africa or South America, you will need to quarantine for 10 days. Get tested on day 1 and day 7 of quarantine. You will receive a text message.
- On-site travel
An IAAPA shuttle is organised for the whole duration of the event from and back to Brussels-South Railway Station.
On June 8, from 10:30 CEST, the IAAPA EMEA team will wait for you at Brussels-South Railway Station to guide you to the shuttle. Look up for the special IAAPA paddles! Shuttle will depart at 11:00 CEST sharp.
On June 10, shuttle will depart from Plopsaland De Panne at 13:00 CEST and will stop at Brussels Airport Zaventem and Brussels-South Railway Station. The estimated time travel time from Plopsaland to Brussels Airport Zaventem is about 1:45 and an additional 45 minutes between Brussels Airport Zaventem and Brussels-South Railway Station, depending on traffic. Please allow enough time when booking your travel tickets.
You are also welcome to join the event using your own car. Please note that some additional parking fees may apply.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit 2021 from 2.500€ excl. VAT*.
The Sponsor Package includes the following benefits:
- Ability to provide materials/giveaways for distribution at registration/at the event (if hygiene rules allow for such distribution).
- Sponsor acknowledgement on event signage at registration (with logo).
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit 2021 webpage (logo).
- Recognition by event speakers.
- Sponsor acknowledgement in IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit 2021 communications and programme (when applicable).
- Sponsor recognition on IAAPA EMEA Social Media platforms (when applicable).
You can also enhance your Sponsor Package with one of our available add-ons: lanyards, mask and welcome reception.
|Summit Sponsor||Basic Sponsor Package||2,500 €|
|Add on - 1||Lanyards||1,000 €|
|Add on - 2||Mask||1,000 €|
|Add on - 3||Welcome Reception||1,500 €|
*For sponsoring contracts, B2B VAT rules are applicable.
For more information and to sponsor, please contact Manjana Roth at [email protected].
- What is IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit?
IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit is a three-day event that includes park presentations, EDUTours and networking opportunities for global attractions industry professionals.
- Is it safe to attend IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit?
The health and safety of IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit attendees, sponsors and the event team is our number-one priority. We are working closely with our partners to ensure we present an event that meets current recommended global and local health and safety requirements. IAAPA EMEA will follow the latest guidance and recommendations for large groups and meetings from Belgium authorities.
- Will participants require a negative PCR test to attend IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit?
Please note that to guarantee the safety of IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit attendees, sponsors and the event team, you will be asked to show the proof of a negative PCR test upon arrival. The test should not have been taken more than 72 hours prior to the event start.
- Will IAAPA EMEA require attendees to wear masks during IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit?
In July 2020, Belgium issued a mandatory mask order for all organised events. IAAPA will also require masks to be worn during official IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit functions, including all park visits, EDUTours and shuttle transfers.
- Will IAAPA EMEA provide masks to participants?
IAAPA will have masks available at registration, but participants are encouraged to bring their own.
- Is accommodation included in the registration fees?
Accommodation is not included in your registration fees but IAAPA has secured rooms with special rates for you (upon availabilities). Please refer to the Accommodation section up on this page for more details.
- Can I use my personal car for the duration of the event?
IAAPA has organised a shuttle for the whole event but you are also welcome to join the event using your own car. Please note that some additional parking fees may apply. In case you wish to use your own car, please contact Katia Malnati at [email protected].
- Are there sponsorship opportunities?
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. For more information, please contact Manjana Roth, Special Projects Management at [email protected].
- Are children, spouses and/or partners allowed at the Spring Summit?
IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit is a business event. No one under the age of 18 may take part. The summit programme access is limited to attendees only. Please note that due to the current COVID-19 regulations participation of spouse/partner is subjected to availability. An attendee fee will be charged.
- What are the terms and conditions and the refund policy?
We understand that the fast-changing circumstances related to COVID-19 regulations make a constant review of cost and travel commitments necessary for everyone. In case IAAPA decides to cancel the event, a full registration fee refund will be applied. In case attendees decide to cancel their participation, IAAPA will assess cancellation requests on a case-by-case basis and ensure that cancellation fees are due in the amount of actual costs incurred only.
Please note that in the event of cancellation due to government-induced travel restrictions, attendees will be fully refunded if and only if, they can prove that their government has changed the travel regulations after their booking.
Refunds will only be processed on applicable registration fees. IAAPA will assess additional requests due to unforeseen circumstances on a case-by-case basis. Send cancellation requests to [email protected].