FAQs and On-site Information for Expo Asia
Get connected at IAAPA Expo Asia! Download Connect+, the official digital platform for IAAPA Expo, to receive information and more much at your fingertips! Access through your browser or
- Show Location
Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre (QSNCC), Bangkok, Thailand | 60 Ratchadaphisek Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
- Business Center
For business services including copying, printing, equipment rental, and communication services, WiFi card, the Business Centre is located on Level G of the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre.
Monday-Friday 8:00 – 19:00
Bags and coats may be held at the Business Centre located on Level G of the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre.
Monday-Friday 8:00 – 19:00
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Service
Complimentary Wi-Fi is offered to attendees inside the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre.
Network Name: QSNCC Free WiFi
Note: Service may be slow or weak depending on the location and amount of use.
- Exhibit Hall Maps
Maps that include the floor plan, exhibitor listing, and education schedule are available near registration. Alternatively, you can view the map through the Connect+ mobile app.
- First Aid/Medical Emergencies
First Aid is located in front of Hall 4. In case of a medical emergency, please dial QSNCC (Fire Command Room) at +66 2 22 930 99.
- IAAPA Membership
Visit the IAAPA Membership Counter at the Registration area or the IAAPA Member Lounge in booth #301 to see how far membership can take you. As an IAAPA member, you receive valuable discounts, a private network of leaders and legends in the global attractions industry, and a full suite of education and events.
- IAAPA Sales Office
The IAAPA Sales Office is located on the trade show floor. Stop by the office to gather information on membership, exhibit sales, sponsorship and advertising, regional events, and IAAPA Expos, including IAAPA Expo Europe 2024 (Amsterdam), IAAPA Expo 2024 (Orlando), and IAAPA Expo Asia 2025 (Shanghai). Submit your contract and select your booth space for all three shows!
IAAPA Sales Office Hours:
Tuesday, 28 May │ 08:00 - 17:30
Wednesday, 29 May │ 08:00 - 17:30
Thursday, 30 May│ 08:30 - 15:30
- Funworld – The Official Magazine of IAAPA
Pick up your free copy of Funworld, the official magazine of IAAPA and IAAPA Expo Asia 2024 near the publication bins or at the IAAPA Member Lounge sponsored by Storibox. Funworld is the global attractions industry’s premier publication dedicated to providing business-changing information for industry professionals. Advertising opportunities are also available for Funworld, IAAPA News Daily, IAAPA.org, and a variety of other channels. Stop by the IAAPA Sales Office to learn more.
- Intellectual Property Issues
Exhibitors with intellectual property (IP) concerns or questions can contact an IAAPA IP representative in the IP Office, location TBA. Please visit IAAPA.org/ShowPolicies to review the IAAPA intellectual property policy.
- Lost and Found
To turn in found items or search for missing items, please stop by the IAAPA Operations Office or IAAPA Member Central. Any remaining found items not collected by the end of the show will be turned into QSNCC security.
QSNCC provides indoor parking for up to 3,000 vehicles from 5:00 to 24:00. (Parking validation is available from 07:00 -21:00. at any information counter.) The car park has direct elevator access to the event levels. Accessible parking, and Priority parking are at B1 and B2 levels while EV charging bays and Lady Parking are at B1 level. Motorcycle parking is available at LM level.
No photography or video of any kind is allowed on the trade show floor without the exhibitors’ prior approval.
- Press Releases and Press Information
Exhibitors can provide their press releases and new product announcement materials to the Press Office located in Room 207, Level 2. Journalists may pick up copies of those materials and press releases on IAAPA Expo Asia 2024 in the Press Office.
- Food Concessions
Whether you fancy a street food vibe, casual dining, or just a refreshment on the way back IAAPA Expo Asia, QSNCC has it all. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC) - ศูนย์การประชุมแห่งชาติสิริกิติ์
- Safety and Security
Please always secure your belongings and never leave bags, mobile telephones, laptops, trade show badges, or other valuables unattended for any amount of time.
- Designated Smoking Areas
Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre is a non-smoking building. Designated smoking areas are available on Level G outside area.
- Special Event Tickets
We encourage attendees to purchase special event tickets in advance as capacity is limited, and tickets may sell out. To purchase tickets onsite, please go to Registration on Level G, across from Halls 2 and 3 to check availability. Please note that attendees must be at least 18 years old to participate in ticketed events, and all individuals who wish to participate in a ticketed event must also have an IAAPA Expo Asia 2024 name badge.
- Translation Services
All education sessions will be presented in English. There will not be any translation services available.
- What are the On-site Registration Hours?
To be determined.
- Where is Registration Located?
Level G concourse in front of Halls 1 and 2.
- Press Registration
All press entering the show floor must have a PRESS name badge, which can be picked up at the IAAPA Press Office, located in Room 207 of the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC).
- Registration Support
- ExpoTec Customer Service:
IAAPA Team Support
- General Questions:
- Press/Media/Influencers Registration Questions:
Membership Support -
For membership information needed to complete registration
- ExpoTec Customer Service:
- Liability, Hold Harmless
By registering for or attending an IAAPA-sponsored Expo or other event, I am aware that the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease known as COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and through the air. People can be infected, show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease unknowingly. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death. As of the date, there is no known widely available government-approved cure for COVID-19, and none is anticipated to be fully available by the time of the event. I am aware that the event is occurring in a public location during the COVID-19 pandemic, and that the my attendance at the event therefore could be hazardous. I am aware that even diligent efforts to follow public health guidance and orders cannot guarantee that attendees will not contract the virus that causes COVID-19, and that I could be infected, seriously injured or even die due to COVID-19 or due to activities by me or others on or at the event.
By registering for or attending an IAAPA-sponsored Expo or other event, I acknowledge and agree that IAAPA shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, death, injuries, communicable disease, illness, or other liability which may be sustained by any person who may be on the premises for the event, including but not limited to any registrant, attendee, or agent, employee, representative or guest thereof, or any other person or entity. I agree to hold harmless IAAPA from any and all claims, losses, damages, death, injuries, communicable disease, illness, or other liability whatsoever, whether to property, person or otherwise, that may arise in connection with attendance at the event.
By attending an IAAPA-sponsored Expo or other events, I recognize and accept that some exhibits, amusement park rides, attractions or other installations of facilities (collectively, "attractions") may pose risk of discomfort or injury to myself or other attendees or damage clothing or property. I recognize that for safety and comfort and in order to participate, I should be in good health and free from heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by such attractions, and that expectant mothers should not ride.
IN CONSIDERATION FOR PARTICIPATION AT AN IAAPA-SPONSORED EVENT, I HEREBY ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, AND KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS, CLAIMS, SUITS, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR OTHER COMPENSATION OR ADJUSTMENT FROM IAAPA OR ITS OFFICERS OR AGENTS, IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON.
In no event will IAAPA be liable to any registrant or attendee, whether in contract or tort, for any amount in excess of the fees paid by such. In no event shall IAAPA be liable, whether in contract or tort, for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages or awards, including but not limited to lost profits.
- Antitrust Policy
Pursuant to section 2.02 (a) of the association’s bylaws, it is the policy of the association that IAAPA complies strictly with the letter and spirit of all federal and state antitrust laws, rules, and regulations applicable in any jurisdiction in which the association or its members do business. Any activities of the association or association-related actions of its staff, officers, directors, or members that violate these regulations and laws are detrimental to the interests of the association and are unequivocally contrary to association policy. As such, all directors, officers, committee members, employees, and staff will be advised of the areas of antitrust concern to IAAPA and are responsible for understanding and monitoring adherence to the antitrust policy.
This policy applies both to activities within IAAPA and to any joint activities that involve IAAPA with other entities, associations, and organizations. However, the policy is necessarily general and cannot anticipate every issue that may emerge. Therefore, it is very important that IAAPA employees, officers, directors, and members consult with legal counsel whenever questions or issues arise concerning application of this policy and the antitrust laws in general.
Implementation of the antitrust compliance policy of IAAPA shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- The association membership, Board of Directors, and all other committee meetings shall be conducted consistent with this policy and pursuant to agendas distributed to attendees; discussions shall be limited to agenda items and minutes of all meetings shall be kept and distributed to attendees promptly.
- All association activities or discussions shall be avoided which might be construed as tending to: (a) address fees, including raising, lowering, or stabilizing prices; (b) regulate production; (c) allocate markets; (d) encourage boycotts; (e) foster unfair trade practices; (f) assist in monopolization or in any way violate applicable regulations and antitrust laws in any jurisdiction.
- No officer, director, or member of the association shall make any representation in public or in private, orally or in writing, which states or appears to state an official policy or position of the association without specific authorization to do so.
- Photography, Videography and Livestreaming
IAAPA reserves the right to take, record, and use photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Expo for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
Only escorted members of the Press are allowed to photograph booths. Attendees must obtain permission from the exhibitor before photographing a booth. Selfie sticks and Periscoping or Livestreaming of any kind is not permitted.
- Additional Expo Show Guidelines
- Personal safety and the security of personal effects is the responsibility of each registrant.
- No hoverboards or Segways are permitted on the trade show floor.
- NOTICE: Weapons of any kind prohibited.
- Random bag checking may take place during an Expo. Failure to consent or submit to inspection may result in denial of entry.
Failure to adhere to Expo Show Guidelines can result in the confiscation of name badge and removal from event.
- Expo and Event Guidelines for Appropriate Conduct
IAAPA expos and events provide an ideal opportunity to exchange information, participate in education sessions, network, and buy and sell new products and services. IAAPA is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. We expect all attendees, journalists, speakers, staff, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, vendors, and exhibitors to help us ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. The guidelines for appropriate behavior and conduct at all IAAPA Expos and events are listed below. Also included are the expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior or speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings at all times.
- Alert event venue security or a member of the IAAPA team if you notice a dangerous or harassing situation or someone in distress.
- IAAPA Intellectual Property Policy and Procedures
IAAPA Board of Directors adopted a policy and procedures document regarding intellectual property for companies who purchase 1) exhibit space for any IAAPA expo, 2) sponsorship for any IAAPA event, 3) or advertising for any IAAPA publications. In general, this policy requires the purchasing company to attest that it owns or has rights to sell the product and in the event of a dispute will abide by a binding arbitration process. We strongly encourage our manufacturers, and consultant members to become familiar with this policy to make sure you comply with its provisions. Please review the IAAPA Intellectual Property Policy and Procedures.
- What is the cancellation policy?
To cancel your registration, please contact [email protected]. Refunds will only be processed on registration fees less a $25 registration cancellation fee. The deadline to request a refund is 29 April. Ticketed events are non-refundable.
All attendees will be required to provide a picture ID to collect their badge, purchased tickets on-site.
- Lost Badges
Lost, stolen, or misplaced badges must be repurchased for USD$50. If the originals are located and returned within 24 hours, you must submit to IAAPA a written request for a refund after the show. No refunds will be processed on site. IAAPA will evaluate each refund request on a case-by-case basis.
- What are policies for Children at IAAPA Expo Asia?
Anyone under 18 years of age must register and pick up a wristband onsite at registration. Registration for anyone under 18 years of age is complimentary, however, the identification wristband must be worn all times.
Those under 18:
- Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Are not allowed to participate in tours and special events.
- Are not allowed on the trade show floor during exhibitor move in or move out, or early/late access hours.
- IAAPA recommends that only single strollers or wheeled luggage be used on the trade show floor to avoid trip hazards and injury.
- What is your policy on Registration Substitutions and Transferring Special Event Tickets?
Substitutions for attendee registration name badges are permitted in advance until 29 April. The individual whose name is on the badge must send a consent to substitution email to [email protected] agreeing to the substitution and naming the new person who should now receive the name badge. Substitutions for attendee registration name badges are permitted on-site if both the printed copy of the original confirmation email and a printed copy of the consent to substitution email can be provided along with photo identification.
Substitutions for exhibitor name badges should refer to the Exhibitor Services Guide.
Special event tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to a different colleague in advance of the show. The deadline to request a ticket transfer is 29 April. The individual who purchased the tickets must send an email to [email protected] with the ticket name and quantity along with the name and registration ID of the person who the tickets should be transferred to.
- What is your Policy on Tickets for EDUTours and Events?
Ticketed events can be purchased in advance or on-site as available. To participate, each individual must have an event ticket and an Expo name badge. Space is limited and events may sell out. Participation in ticketed events is limited to individuals ages 18 and up.
Health and Safety
- COVID Risk Statement
Before you register, please note:
- Public health agencies warn some individuals may be at increased risk in public places. Some government health organizations recommend people 65 years and older, those who live in nursing homes or long-term care facilities, and people with underlying medical conditions (particularly if not well controlled) should either remain home or keep their distance from others. Underlying medical conditions include conditions such as chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised, severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 or higher), diabetes, chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis, and liver disease.
- Guests, employees, and visitors need to abide by all guidelines and recommendations to ensure their own health and safety and to ensure the health and safety of others. We rely on you to protect yourself:
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family/traveling party not to participate until everyone is well.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or sanitize your hands often, and particularly after you touch surfaces touched by others.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Maintain appropriate physical distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask/face covering
Even with precautions in place, there is still some risk of exposure to COVID-19. We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe and have taken a number of precautions, including those recommended by applicable health authorities, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19.
- On-site Medical
First Aid is located in front of Hall 4. In case of a medical emergency, please dial QSNCC (Fire Command Room) at +66 2 22 930 99.