Sponsor A Scholarship
The IAAPA Foundation provides academic and experiential scholarships to worthy students who are focused on a career in the attractions industry.
Companies and individuals may sponsor one or more scholarships for students at Colleges and Universities that have partnered with the IAAPA Foundation to provide a pipeline into the attractions industry.
Scholarships will be named for the donors and donors will receive contact information for their scholarship recipient to allow for the option of direct contact with the student.
Opportunities currently available for 2022-2023 sponsorships include:
- $3000 Academic Scholarships---Rosen College of Hospitality Management—Attractions Management Track, Orlando Florida—7 sponsorships available
- €2500 Academic Scholarships for international students----Breda University--Attractions Management Degree Program, Breda Netherlands—4 sponsorships available
- $2000 Academic Scholarships---University of Central Florida—MS degree in Themed Experiences, Orlando Florida—4 sponsorships available
- $2000 Experiential Scholarships---San Diego State University--The L. Robert Payne School of Hospitality and Tourism Management for an industry immersion experience during the IAAPA Expo—10 sponsorships available
- $500 Experiential Scholarship---Bowling Green State University—Resort and Attractions Management degree program to assist students with travel related expenses to participate in an industry immersion program during the IAAPA Expo—30 sponsorships available
Selections for Scholarships are accomplished by each partner University based on criteria established by the IAAPA Foundation.
The IAAPA Foundation is incorporated in the United States as a 507 (c) (3) charitable foundation.