Best Exhibit Award
What is the IAAPA Brass Ring Best Exhibit Award?
The Best Exhibit Award category recognizes the booth presentation in six categories at the IAAPA expo.
Awards will be presented as part of the IAAPA Brass Ring Awards during IAAPA Expo 2019 in Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Must be exhibiting at IAAPA Expo 2019.
- Must submit an entry to be considered for a Best Exhibit Award by the deadline.
- Exhibitors who violate any IAAPA trade show rules and regulations will not be eligible for any Exhibitor Awards.
- Entry Procedures
- Exhibitors must complete the online entry no later than the deadline.
- The application will open May 2019. You will be required to create a login that is only used for the awards submission. It does not relate to any exhibit login or IAAPA membership login.
- There is no cost to submit an entry.
- The deadline is November 8, 2019.
- Judging Process
- A panel of 3-5 judges comprised of IAAPA facility members will evaluate all entries and recommend first and second place winners, as applicable.
- The Exhibitor Awards Chair approves all winners.
- The decisions of the judges are final.
- Participating exhibitors must have their booths completed by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of move-in in order for entries to be judged.
- Each category will be awarded first and second places (at the discretion of the judges based on award criteria).
- All awards will be distributed to the winner’s booths by 6 p.m. on the first day of the trade show. Please have the appropriate representative(s) in your booth during this time for presentation/photo with the award.
- All award winners will be displayed on the Awards display on Wednesday after the IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Ceremony. A list of winners will also be available in the IAAPA Sales Office by 6:00 p.m. on the first day of the trade show.
- First place winners will be a part of the IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Ceremony on Wednesday. Please have an on-site staff representative available for rehearsal and the ceremony the afternoon of Wednesday, Nov. 20.
- The Image Award will also be presented at the IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Ceremony Wednesday.
- Judging Criteria
Booth Design – Quality, originality, and uniqueness.
Branding – Use of corporate logo and/or brand within the design of the booth; promotion of product or service.
Staffing – Professional appearance; welcoming and friendly demeanor; approachable and knowledgeable.
Overall Appeal – Booth cleanliness; attractive layout; ease of access to information within the booth.
2019 Best Exhibit Categories
100 – 199 square feet
200 – 399 square feet
400 – 499 square feet
500 – 899 square feet
900 – 1200 square feet
1,201 square feet and larger
The Image Award is awarded to the most outstanding exhibit booth at IAAPA Expo. However, consideration for the Image Award does not require submission of an application. This award will also be presented at the IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Ceremony on Wednesday.
- All awards entries should be submitted online.
- When you are ready to submit your awards entries, click on the Apply Now button and complete the registration. You can register for multiple categories at this time.
- When the registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.