New Edition of IAAPA’s Funworld Arrives: Celebrating Innovation and Entrepreneurism
July/August magazine from IAAPA News features science centers, water parks, and leadership insight
July 5, 2023By Scott Fais
The new edition of Funworld—the official magazine of IAAPA—is packed with news, insight, tips, and examples to help attractions grow. In this issue:
- Funworld goes in depth with Dr. Frederic Bertley at COSI to discover how the modern science center is captivating minds—and the hearts—of the community it serves.
- Discover water park renovations that make a big difference.
- Retired Merlin Entertainments CEO Nick Varney reflects on how he grew a small company into one of the world’s largest attractions operators.
- How AI (artificial intelligence) can change attractions for the better.
- It’s awards season! Discover how to nominate and win an IAAPA Award.
- Plus, much more!
Flip though the July/August edition of Funworld from IAAPA News here.