IAAPA Young Professionals Mentor/Mentee Program
Do you have the drive and determination to be among the next generation's leaders in the amusement and attractions industry? Fast-track your aspirations by learning from the best in the business. You'll be paired with industry veterans that will share their insight and knowledge to help you succeed and prosper in this industry.
The IAAPA Young Professionals Committee’s mission is to develop the industry’s next generation of leaders. The mentor program was developed to support that mission by connecting young professionals with industry veterans. The goal is to provide an opportunity for mentees to gain insight into career paths, community and professional growth.
- Mentee applications are due October 1, 2019
- The mentorship program will run from January 1 - December 31, 2020
- Mentor/Mentee pairs are expected to meet virtually at least 4 times throughout the year. In-person meetings at an IAAPA expo or another event are encouraged where possible.
- Mentors and mentees will meet on their own schedules.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Must be age 35 or under (excludes undergraduate students).
- Must be a member of IAAPA or a part of a member company.
- Able to communicate with mentor on a quarterly basis.
- Must be willing to provide feedback on the Mentor Program to assist in future development.
- In order to be considered, potential mentees should submit an application and resume to [email protected].
- For questions or application submissions, please contact [email protected].