IRTRA developed a culture rooted in customs, values, and hospitality that are now the hallmarks of how employees treat guests—and each other.
“This industry is really good. I keep telling my employees they need to feel blessed because they have the most noble job on Earth: to make people happy, and you cannot beat that,” says Rafael Anleu, IRTRA resort manager.
The goal of IRTRA Culture is to provide recreation, hospitality, and entertainment of the highest quality using these seven benchmarks:
- Safety: Everyone must be safe, on the premises and while operating rides.
- Cleanliness: Hygiene is not only healthy, it’s pure courtesy.
- Smile: A warm greeting is the key that opens doors of friendship and gives value to visitors.
- Introduce Yourself and Greet: The guest trusts more in people who tell him who they are and introduce themselves.
- Know the Answers: Even if they are not in your area of responsibility, every employee must be a kind counselor.
- Ask First: Lets you know customer opinions and preferences.
- Anticipate Wishes: Be ready to give an additional service without being asked.