IAAPA Hosted Buyer Program
Make Smart Investments in Your Future
IAAPA’s Hosted Buyer program allows you to meet with a wide range of exhibitors to learn about new products and trends, and network with leaders at one of IAAPA's Expos (Asia, Europe, U.S.) to stay updated with the latest industry developments and build valuable partnerships.
WHAT IS A HOSTED BUYER?
If you have decision-making authority and significant spending power in your organization, you may qualify as a hosted buyer.
As a qualified hosted buyer, IAAPA will cover all expenses related to your travel and accommodations, allowing you to attend our event at no cost to you. In exchange for this sponsorship, we ask that you schedule appointments to meet with exhibitors who are interested in doing business with you.
This mutually beneficial arrangement ensures that you have a productive and rewarding experience while also providing IAAPA’s exhibitors with valuable opportunities to connect with potential customers.
- As a hosted buyer, you will have access to exclusive networking opportunities, invaluable education sessions, and the ability to meet with global suppliers.
- Optimize your time and budget by more seamlessly connecting with new suppliers.
- Network and share experiences with professionals within the attraction’s community.
- Be inspired by new trends and innovations.
- Discover hundreds of suppliers under one roof.
CONDITIONS FOR ATTENDANCE
- A hosted buyer agrees to make six to eight appointments with exhibitors per day during the IAAPA Expo event of your choice – these can be a mix of individual appointments, stand/booth presentations, and prescheduled appointments.
- Only one hosted buyer application will be accepted per buyer. In the event of more than one application being received, the first application will be processed.
- Acceptance into the hosted buyer program is at the discretion of IAAPA. A hosted buyer who does not meet the qualifying criteria will be given the opportunity to attend as a visitor.
- IAAPA reserves the right to decline a hosted buyer’s application without providing a reason.
- IAAPA reserves the right to cancel the participation of a hosted buyer, including after the buyer’s acceptance into the program; for example, should it become apparent that the buyer is unlikely to fulfill their obligations and commitments to the program.
- IAAPA cannot allow entry to persons under the age of 21.
- A hosted buyer is required to attend the IAAPA Expo of their choosing for the full Expo days.
- Hosted Buyers must arrive by 10 a.m. on Day 1 of the Expo.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Round trip economy airfare
- Up to three night’s accommodation (room only) at 4- or 5-star hotel
- The hosted buyer badge gives you access to the trade show floor, education sessions, opening ceremony, and leadership breakfast.
- Exclusive access to the Hosted Buyer Lounge
THE PROGRAM EXCLUDES
- Personal extras at hotel
- Hotel upgrades
- Taxi fares arriving/departing outside the buyer program
- Visa/Visa waiver application fees
HOSTED BUYER QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
All buyers MUST:
- Responsible for researching, organizing, influencing or making budgetary decisions.
- Controls purchasing power authority.
- Must participate in the Hosted Buyer Program all days of the Expo.
- Required to book appointments with exhibitors using IAAPA’s online system. We require between six and eight appointments per day, although you're welcome to make more.
BUYER CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you become unable to participate in the program, you may cancel your registration without penalty up to ten days before the Expo. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to [email protected]. Any Hosted Buyer canceling after this deadline, or failing to show for a scheduled meeting, will not be permitted to participate in this program in future Expos.
APPLY TO BE A HOSTED BUYER
Please review the hosted buyer criteria before completing your application.
If you meet the criteria apply here to begin the application process. We'll check your application and let you know within five business days if you've been approved as a hosted buyer.
If you don't meet our qualifying criteria, we'll let you know so you can register on your own.
Contact our hosted buyer team.
Vice President, Partnerships and Business Development
Director of Special Projects