Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) for IAAPA Expo Europe Exhibitors (as of 4/30/20)
- Will IAAPA postpone IAAPA Expo Europe 2020 in London due to the COVID-19 outbreak?
While our goal is to produce global expos that connect attractions industry professionals with opportunities around the world, the health and safety of our members is our top priority.
Given the COVID-19 outbreak is a rapidly evolving situation and the fact IAAPA Expo Europe is scheduled to take place about five months away in September, IAAPA has not yet made any changes to the plan. We are aware of important deadlines for shipping materials and making travel plans, and we will confirm the status of IAAPA Expo Europe by Monday, June 15.
- Are extensions for exhibitor payment deadlines available?
Yes. IAAPA has extended the final exhibitor payment deadline to Monday, June 15.
- I’m currently contracted to exhibit at IAAPA Expo Europe in London. What are my options if I would like to cancel now, and will I incur penalties?
Cancellations remain at the sole discretion of each exhibitor. As the COVID-19 outbreak is rapidly evolving, IAAPA encourages exhibitors to reach out to the IAAPA Global Exhibit Sales Team in case they have any questions or concerns.
- What is the shipping deadline for London?
The Exhibitor Services Guide for IAAPA Expo Europe will be available in early May. If you are using IAAPA’s official customs freight forwarder, Agility, below are the current deadlines for your freight to arrive in London. The deadline to ship from your home country to arrive by these dates should be discussed with your transportation provider. These deadlines are subject to change.
- 30 Aug. - Air/LCL shipment
- 10 Sept. - FCL shipment
- Will IAAPA keep me informed regarding the status of IAAPA Expo Europe?
IAAPA is actively monitoring the global COVID-19 situation and its potential impact to IAAPA Expo Europe. As an exhibitor, IAAPA values your commitment and membership, and our goal is to ensure you are informed every step of the way with important IAAPA Expo Europe updates. Updates will be continuously shared through IAAPA communication channels, including e-mails, IAAPA.org, social media, and IAAPA News Daily.
- Who can I contact at IAAPA for more information about my exhibit space?
The IAAPA Global Exhibit Sales Team is here to support you and provide the important information you need during this time. For exhibit sales inquiries, please contact the following representatives in your region:
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region
- Asia-Pacific region
- North America / Latin America region
- What IAAPA resources are available regarding COVID-19?
As the global COVID-19 situation continues to spread rapidly and impact attractions around the world, concern for IAAPA member health and safety remains top of mind. IAAPA’s Online Member COVID-19 Resource Center is updated daily with new resources to help members stay informed at IAAPA.org/COVID-19.
- I'm currently confirmed as a sponsor for IAAPA Expo Europe. What are our options to terminate the agreement?
All IAAPA sponsorships are technically non-cancellable, binding agreements. We understand that times are very difficult for all. Should you need to work with the IAAPA team on a flexible payment plan to help with your payments, or discuss other options, please contact Emily Popovich at [email protected] or +1 703 850 4115 as soon as possible.