Webinar: Get Your Fair Share of Traffic and Improve Your ROI
10-11 a.m. EDT (Global)
Don’t get lost in the crowd! Make sure each element of your exhibiting program is well-designed, well-executed, and will generate value and a return on your investment. You may not have a large budget, and you don’t have to. Join tradeshow productivity expert, Jefferson Davis, to help you re-evaluate your exhibiting program to make changes and improvements designed to deliver better value and results!
- Why small does not have to mean second rate
- How to use formulas to set clearly defined exhibiting outcomes
- How to make your small booth stand out in a large exhibit hall
- Why pre- and at show marketing are critical for smaller booths and how to improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- How to increase your footprint and imprint by partnering with other exhibitors
- Keys to effectively designing a small booth
- How to turn your booth staff into a competitive advantage
- How to improve lead quality and sales conversion
Session includes an electronic participant workbook and Q&A.
Target Audience: First time exhibitors, companies that don’t exhibit frequently, exhibitors with smaller booths and budgets
This webinar will be presented in English. Registration is required.
Attendees are eligible to earn one continuing education unit (1 CEU) towards IAAPA recertification. For more information about IAAPA Certifications, please contact Alissa DeMeglio.
Competitive Edge was founded in 1991 in San Bruno, CA by Jefferson Davis. From 1985 through 1990, Jefferson exhibited at over 200 tradeshows. In 1988, he began an intensive study on how to make tradeshows more productive and profitable by assembling the complete body of accessible exhibiting knowledge that existed. In 1991, he wrote his first seminar, “The Seven Secrets of Successful Tradeshow Selling,” and marketed it to tradeshow organizers as a way to help exhibitors get better results.
Since 1991, Competitive Edge has become the most prolific and successful exhibitor educational and training firm in North America. Competitive Edge’s exhibitor educational programs have been delivered to over 270 association and for-profit show organizers, including over 50 of the TSNN Top 250 Tradeshows.