IAAPA EMEA Winter Summit
December 6 - 7, 2023
Exclusive Opportunity to Visit Parque Warner and Puy du Fou España
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to see behind-the-scenes of two Spanish parks. Hear about their expansion plans, gain insights on satisfaction monitoring and surveys and impact of weather conditions. And get that festive feeling while networking with peers. Register for a two-day summit and join us in Spain between 6 - 7 December, 2023.
Save the Date
|Pricing||Price (including VAT)|
|IAAPA Member student||415€|
*Please note agenda is subject to change
Accommodation is not included in your registration fees, but IAAPA has secured rooms at Radisson Red (near Atocha Station) in Madrid. More information coming soon.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the IAAPA EMEA Winter Summit 2023 from 1,500€ excl. VAT.*
The Sponsor Package includes the following benefits:
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the IAAPA event webpage
- Sponsor recognition on IAAPA EMEA Social Media Platforms (where applicable)
- Sponsor acknowledgement in IAAPA EMEA Winter Summit 2023 communications and program (where applicable)
- Sponsor recognition in Connect+
- One complimentary IAAPA EMEA Winter Summit ticket.
- Verbal recognition at the beginning of the event (where applicable)
- Ability to provide materials/giveaways for distribution at registration/at the event.
|Type||Price (excl. VAT)|
|EDUTour: Parque Warner - exclusive||1,500€|
|Lanyards - exclusive||3,000€|
*For sponsoring contracts, B2B VAT rules are applicable:
- For Spanish companies: 21% VAT.
- For EU companies with VAT ID: Reverse-charge procedure applies (tax-exempt on intra-community supply of goods).
- For non-EU companies: ‘place of supply of service’ rule applies (tax-exempt on outside of EU supply of services).
All sponsors must be IAAPA members.
Your participation and sponsorship is only confirmed once IAAPA Europe IVZW has received full payment. Otherwise IAAPA Europe IVZW remains the right to unilaterally terminate the sponsorship contract. Full payment is due immediately and no later than seven business days from receipt of invoice and before sponsor material deadline date. IAAPA will fulfil the sponsor rights upon receipt of the sponsor fee. The registration of one sponsor representative remains unconfirmed until full payment has been received. IAAPA will send you a payment link via email. Thank you in advance for following the instructions.
Contact Annadora Buonocore on +32 494 565 691 or [email protected] for further information and to become a sponsor.
IAAPA EMEA Winter Summit is a two-day event that includes EDUTours, an education conference, and networking opportunities for the leisure community – especially events and entertainment professionals.
It will take place between 6 – 7 December in Spain.
Accommodation is not included in your registration fees, but IAAPA has secured rooms with special rates for you (upon availability). Please refer to the Accommodation section up on this page for more details.
4. Are children, spouses and/or partners allowed at the Winter Summit?
IAAPA EMEA Winter Summit is a business event. No one under the age of 18 may participate. The summit program access is limited to attendees only.
5. What are the terms and conditions and the refund policy?
In case IAAPA decides to cancel the event, a full registration fee refund will be applied.
In case attendees decide to cancel their participation the following will apply: a full refund can be offered before 6 November 2023. From 7 - 22 November 2023, an administrative fee of 50% will be charged. There will be no refunds offered (and no exception considered) from 23 November 23, 2023.
Please note that in the event of cancellation due to government-induced travel restrictions, attendees will be fully refunded if and only if they can prove that their government has changed the travel regulations after their booking.
Refunds will only be processed on applicable registration fees. Send cancellation requests to Lucille Datta at [email protected].
6. Who can I contact at IAAPA for more information?
The IAAPA EMEA Team is here to support you and provide the important information you need. Please contact the following representatives: