IAAPA Expo Asia 2024 Exhibitors, Advertisers, Sponsors
IAAPA Expo Asia will be going to Thailand in 2024 and take place at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center from May 27-30 (Conference: May 27-30; Trade Show: May 28-30).
Book your booth now for the largest, most comprehensive trade show in Asia for the attractions industry. It is the only industry trade show in Asia that consistently delivers thousands of amusement park and attractions industry buyers from more than 50 countries.
2024 Priority Space Selection
The Seniority and priority of a company are determined by membership status and tenure, the number of exhibiting years, the global exhibitor status, and the size of exhibit space. Current members will be assigned prior to non-members. Details refer to the Seniority Calculation Formula below.
Starting from the 2022 Expos, if a company elects to not exhibit for three consecutive years then their exhibiting years history will revert to zero.
2024 Booth Information
2024 Booth Rates
(starting 1 July 2023)
|IAAPA Member Booth Space (Less than 36 Square Meters) - Shell Scheme||$599 USD/sqm|
|IAAPA Member Booth Space (More than 36 Square Meters) - Shell Scheme||$499 USD/sqm|
|IAAPA Member Booth Space (Less than 36 Square Meters) -
|IAAPA Member Booth Space (More than 36 Square Meters) -
|Non-member - Shell Scheme||$709 USD/sqm|
|Non-member - Space Only||$649 USD/sqm|
|First Time Exhibitor - Shell Scheme||$399 USD/sqm|
|First Time Exhibitor - Space Only||$359 USD/sqm|
|Corner Booth Fee||$200 USD per corner|
|Compulsory Insurance Fee||$125 USD per exhibitor|
- Move-in day: for those companies purchasing 36 square meters or more will start from May 26, 2024.
- Corner/peninsula booths: will be assigned to companies requesting 36 square meters or more. IAAPA retains the right to assign smaller sized corner booths based on the floor plan layout.
- Linear exhibitors: Height restrictions of 2.5m will apply to all linear exhibit space that is three (3) meters deep as per IAAPA's rules and regulations.
- Space Only exhibitors: are required to provide a dividing wall of 2.5m high adjacent to any other booth.
Contact the IAAPA Exhibit Sales Team for more information about exhibiting at IAAPA Expo Asia:
- Asia-Pacific Sales Office: +852 2538 8277: +86 21 8033 7435 or Send Message
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa Sales Office: +32 2 790 6018
- North American Sales Office: +1/321 319-7600
The IAAPA Expo Asia Sponsorship Program offers your company many exciting opportunities to maximize exposure in Singapore! Sponsorships demonstrate your serious industry support while also differentiating your brand from competitors and increasing your corporate visibility before, during, and after IAAPA Expo Asia.
Contact [email protected] with questions or special requests.
Funworld’s “Trends in Asia Pacific” May edition is the official magazine for IAAPA Expo Asia 2020. Advertise to deliver your message to thousands of global subscribers, including attractions owners, operators, and buyers, before the expo. Get added exposure for your brand with the issue overprinted for bonus distribution to expo participants and available on site throughout the show. Space is limited.
Deadline: March 22, 2022.
Advertise in the official media for IAAPA Expo Asia 2024 to increase exposure to global attractions and leisure industry professionals to motivate action!
- Funworld May Asia-Pacific Edition focuses on trends in the region and gets overprinted for bonus distribution to expo participants. Reach over 47,000 monthly readers.
Reserve your space now to lock-in rates and premium positioning. Our 2024 media kit with enhanced print and digital advertising opportunities will be available soon.
Opportunity awaits. Contact our ad sales team today.
For more information, Contact Julie Rice-Witherell at [email protected].
Know Before You Go
Before you arrive at an IAAPA Expo Asia, familiarize yourself with the IAAPA Expo Policies. Read More.