IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers
The IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers is the attractions industry’s premier professional development program for leaders with five or fewer years’ experience in attractions management.
The intensive two-and-a-half-day program is designed with a blend of classroom instruction led by industry experts, case study examinations, and small group presentations. IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers participants gain a solid understanding of the key disciplines and processes required to manage a successful attraction. Participants in the IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers earn 16 credit hours toward IAAPA Certification.
Certification credit hours apply only to either online or in-person courses. You will not be awarded credits for attending both.
Is this course right for me?
- If you work in the attractions industry and:
- You have 0-5 years in the industry
- You are a highly motivated individual
- Interest in or some experience with leading a team
- Interest in global attractions perspective
- Interest in learning across departments
- Interest in sharing best practices across member types
- You are ready to network and have fun with your industry peers
- Member Type
- Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Museums and Science Centers
- Water Parks
- Young Professionals
- Zoos and Aquariums
- Course Modules
- Attractions Finance
- Attractions Leadership
- Attractions Marketing
- Attractions Revenue Operations
- Facility Operations and Safety
- Course Takeaways
- On-site behind-the-scenes visit to a local attraction (in-person program only)
- Team Building with Peers (in-person program only)
- Industry Contacts
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Course Document and Resources
- Activities and Best Practices to Share with Home Venue
- Cross-Departmental Understanding of Attractions Industry
In-Person Program: 16 credits towards IAAPA certification.
Online Program: 10 credits towards IAAPA certification.
Present at an IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers
IAAPA is looking for motivating and inspiring industry experts to share insights that create safe guest experiences at IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers.
By completing this form you are submitting your name and qualifications for consideration as faculty for this and other future IAAPA Institute programs. Your name and qualifications will be added to the IAAPA speaker database. As IAAPA plans future Institutes submissions will be reviewed and faculty that best reflects the program goals, the region, and the topic will be selected.