Ride Inventory FAQ
IAAPA Amusement Ride Inventory - Frequently Asked Questions If you are unable to find an answer to your questions, please contact the IAAPA office in your region for assistance:
- [email protected] (Asia Pacific)
- [email protected] (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- [email protected] (Latin America and Caribbean)
- [email protected] (US and Canada)
- Why am I unable to log in?
Amusement Ride Inventory is a benefit of IAAPA membership. If your membership has lapsed, sign in to IAAPA.org to renew your membership. If your company is not an IAAPA member, you can join here.
In one (1) hour after making any changes to your membership, you will have access to Amusement Ride Inventory.
- I’m unable to add rides to my park profile. How do I add a ride?
Currently, only the primary IAAPA membership contact can add rides to your park’s profile. Your IAAPA primary contact will see an ‘Add Ride’ button on the profile page.
If you do not know your IAAPA primary membership contact for your park, sign in to your IAAPA profile and scroll down to Company Primary Contact located on the left side.
There is a known issue with adding rides to parks who are included in a corporate IAAPA membership where a fix will be implemented in later Ride Inventory versions.
- How do I change my Park’s or my contact information?
To change your park’s address, sign in to IAAPA.org and edit your membership company profile. In one (1) hour after making any changes to your membership profile they will be reflected in Ride Inventory.
- I would like another person at my park to be able to add/edit rides in my company’s Ride Inventory profile.
Currently, only your park’s primary IAAPA membership contact has editing capability in Ride Inventory.
- How do I select a manufacturer for a ride?
To select a ride manufacturer, simply begin typing in the Manufacturer field and it will autofill selection options.
- What if I can’t find a manufacturer to add to a ride?
You can type the name of the manufacturer in the Manufacturer field and a New selection option will appear for your selection.
- How do I “inactivate” a ride in my park’s profile?
Go to the ride you wish to make inactive and click the Edit button. Then scroll down to the bottom and uncheck the “Active?” checkbox and Save.
- How do I delete a ride’s image in my park photo gallery?
You must inactive a ride and re-add a ride with the images you wish to keep. Removing an image from the photo gallery will be implemented in later Ride Inventory versions.
- Why don’t all parks have ride data?
As this is a new inventory of amusement rides in parks, some parks may not have added rides to their park profile. Check back often to see the inventory build out.