IAAPA China Membership Working Group
IAAPA is the Global Association for the Attractions Industry and services many countries, regions, and cultures. We understand that different regions have different needs and are joining IAAPA for other reasons. It is important to stay current and relevant to all IAAPA members in every region and create value that you can get nowhere else.
The IAAPA China Membership Working Group is created to explore the membership benefits of IAAPA and looks for new ways to engage members in China. Specifically, we are looking for volunteers who would contribute to the following activities:
- Looking for new ways to actively engage IAAPA members in China
- Examining the current member journey and benefits, and explore in depth what motivates Chinese facilities and companies to join
- Planning and implementing localized offerings and programs
Candidates must be working in China and members in good standing during their full term. Working group members are selected from the facility, manufacturer, or other classifications as defined by IAAPA membership.
- 5+ years of working experience in China’s attractions industry
- Conversational Chinese and English language skills
- Proven performance in their field
- Commitment and time to serve
All working group members are appointed by Vice President, Asia Pacific, and Chair of IAAPA Asia Pacific Advisory Committee. All working group members are appointed for terms of one year. Working group members will serve no more than TWO consecutive terms.