IAAPA Education Partnerships
IAAPA provides ongoing educational programs that give members the opportunity to enhance their skills and practical knowledge, apply critical thinking, and work toward IAAPA certification. The IAAPA Education Partnership is a way for industry experts to share their expertise and best practices globally with members from all career levels. Spots are limited! Become an IAAPA Education Partner and contact Bethany Graham today. Together, we will enlighten and engage our industry.
Click link(s) below to view partner webcasts.
- Ways to Create an Iconic Attraction and Why You Need One in Your Park. Presented by WhiteWater
- Large 3D Printing for Scenic Fabrication: Film Props, Events, Gaming & Amusement Parks. Presented by Massivit 3D
- Curing DEI and Cultural Issues in the Modern Workplace with Psychological Safety. Presented by WeLearn
- Addressing Leadership Burnout: 5 Ways You Can Bounce Back Better Presented By WeLearn
- Attract, Convert & Retain More Guests to Grow Your Business. Presented by ROLLER.
- Driving Revenue and Transforming Your Operations with Unified Data: Strategies for Success with Connect&GO and Super Aqua Club
- Sustainability Lab: What Sustainability Means and How It Helps Our Industry. Presented by Panasonic Hollywood Lab.
- Music Use in Your Attraction Presented by BMI
- How Attractions of All Sizes Can Deliver Engaging Customer Experiences by Leveraging Ticketing Data. Presented by Omnico