Registration Now Open for IAAPA Expo Europe in Paris, France
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PARIS, France — IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, has announced registration is now open for IAAPA Expo Europe 2019 (formerly Euro Attractions Show). This year’s event will be held at the Paris Expo Porte De Versailles in Paris, France, 16-19 Sept. 2019. The Expo will feature the largest show floor in the event's history with more than 550 exhibitors across 16,000 net square meters of exhibition space. As the largest international conference and trade show for the leisure and attractions industry in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) region, more than 15,000 leisure, tourism, and entertainment professionals from more than 100 countries are expected to attend.
In-depth Learning and Education Programs
Throughout IAAPA Expo Europe, attendees can take part in more than 100 hours of education, featuring 15 general education sessions on topics including team management and leadership, revenue operations, guest experience, design, sustainability, marketing, and more.
This two-and-a-half-day professional development course is directed at emerging industry professionals who have the potential to be on a senior management team and newly hired executives who have joined the attractions industry. This program provides attendees with detailed training in attractions management, including a solid foundation on how attractions operate, key drivers, and metrics for success.
- IAAPA Safety Institute
This program provides an opportunity for attractions owners and operators to learn about the latest developments and best practices in ride safety standards, loss prevention, risk management, ride design, and safety compliance.
All educational offerings at IAAPA Expo Europe are eligible for credit toward IAAPA Certification, the official mark of professional achievement in the global attractions industry.
Special Events and Networking Opportunities
International attendees will also exchange ideas and connect with industry professionals during the following special events:
- The Opening Ceremony (17 Sept.) features entertainment, updates on what’s new in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region, and a preview of what’s ahead for the global attractions industry and IAAPA.
- Industry peers from around the world will network during the Opening Reception (17 Sept.) at Jardin d’Acclimatation — an amusement park in the heart of Paris which was entirely renovated in 2018 and features 41 attractions and more than 400 animals.
- During the Leadership Breakfast featuring Nicolas de Villiers, Président of Puy du Fou, (18 Sept.), attendees will connect with owners and executives over breakfast while learning about the success of the unique Grand Parc and upcoming international expansions.
- Attendees can take part in two Lunch and Learns (17 and 18 Sept.) that highlight the French attractions industry and discuss the latest developments in the Middle East and Africa regions.
- Future Feature (19 Sept.): The Future of Disneyland Paris by Natacha Rafalski, Présidente of Disneyland Paris, will share a unique look into the future of the resort.
- Young Professionals and Students Forum and Reception (18 Sept.) is a dedicated forum for attendees to learn about the many career options in the attractions industry while networking with industry veterans and leaders. A reception will follow at Le Manoir de Paris.
- Water Park Forum (16 Sept.) is a networking educational event designed for water park owners, operators, designers, and manufacturers, followed by a tour and reception at Villages Nature® Paris, home to Aqualagon indoor water park.
- Indoor Entertainment Day (16 Sept.), previously known as Family Entertainment Center (FEC) / Small Park / Indoor Playground Day, is designed for those interested in the indoor leisure facilities, including indoor playgrounds, mini-golf, laser games, bowling, trampolines, escape games, and virtual reality (VR) parks.
- EDUTour (16 Sept): Attendees can take part in an exclusive EDUTour to Mer de Sable and Parc Astérix.
Registration Now Open
To register and to view the complete schedule of events and education sessions and find the most up-to-date information about IAAPA Expo Europe 2019, visit www.IAAPA.org/IAAPAExpoEurope. The listed events are confirmed as of press time.
About IAAPA Expo Europe
IAAPA Expo Europe is owned and produced by IAAPA and is EMEA's largest conference and trade show dedicated to the attractions industry. IAAPA Expo Europe is managed by the IAAPA Europe, Middle East and Africa office, under the direction of the IAAPA EMEA Regional Advisory Committee, and the IAAPA EMEA Manufacturers and Suppliers Subcommittee. IAAPA Expo Europe is the premier trade show and conference in Europe for the leisure, attractions, and entertainment industries. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPAExpos
IAAPA is a diverse and dynamic community of global attractions professionals. As the largest international trade association for permanently located attractions, IAAPA unifies the attractions community, connects people to learn and grow together, and strives to promote the highest professional standards for excellence and safety around the world.
Founded in 1918, IAAPA represents more than 6,000 attraction, supplier, and individual members from more than 100 countries. Members include professionals from amusement parks, theme parks, attractions, water parks, resorts, family entertainment centers, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums, manufacturers, and suppliers.
The association's global headquarters and North America office are located in Orlando, Florida, US. IAAPA also maintains offices in Brussels, Belgium; Hong Kong, China; Shanghai, China; Mexico City, Mexico; and Alexandria, Virginia, US. To learn more, visit www.IAAPA.org or connect through social media channels: @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA.
# # #
IAAPA EMEA Contacts
Executive Director and Vice President, EMEA