A New Online Home for IAAPA
Redesigned to help members make the most of their IAAPA membership, the new official website for IAAPA is now live. IAAPA.org was designed based on feedback from members around the world. The new site now provides easy access to the benefits that come with membership and makes it simple to catch the latest new events and services right from the homepage (including the most recent issue of Funworld and highlights from the archives!) Features include…
- A more detailed membership directory: Connect with fellow members using an advanced search function and easy-to-read results
- A centralized events calendar: This interactive calendar contains all IAAPA events taking place around the globe. Sort by region, date, even the number of credit hours for attending.
- An easier way to find research and resources: IAAPA members have access to world-class industry research and training/professional development resources specifically designed for attractions operators, mostly for free. The new Research & Resources page helps you quickly find the right tools for your team.
- A more user-friendly webinar library: A sleek new design makes it simple to learn at your own pace with a wide selection of prerecorded webinars from industry experts.
- A simplified way to add team members to your roster: Designating who on your team receives IAAPA benefits is easier than ever through the completely online process.
- A new online home for Funworld: Easily access and share the latest industry news and insights with Funworld’s new homepage at www.IAAPA.org/Funworld.
To experience the new site, visit www.IAAPA.org.