Funworld Live: Harness Technology!
Grabbing ahold of new systems—everything from marketing and ticket sales to going cashless—can streamline and simplify operations for owners. Plus, the benefits of going cashless can actually save an operator money.
Funworld Live, the monthly video program where stories in Funworld magazine leap off the printed page with expanded context, shares ways to harness technology.
Questions and answers include:
How many emails should you really be sending guests?
How did you know it was time to take your business cashless?
What needs to be done to prepare an attraction to ditch cash?
How did the conversion work behind the scenes?
What was training like for your team?
Appearing on the program (in alphabetical order):
- David Allen, Owner of Rush Fun Park in Arizona and Texas
- Vinayaka Kamath K, Head of Middle East & Europe for Semnox Solutions
- Bernard McCormick, Owner of Funtasia Theme Parks in Ireland
- Rick Smith, Product Sales Specialist at CenterEdge, based in North Carolina
- Brandon Willey, CEO of Hownd, based in Arizona
Hit play on the video player window above, sit back, and take some notes on the advice shared.