Applications Open for 2023 IAAPA Board of Directors
IAAPA is now accepting applications for open positions on the 2023 IAAPA Board of Directors. The deadline for applications is June 30, 2022.
The IAAPA Board of Directors sets the strategic direction and provides oversight for the association. Its work stems from IAAPA’s mission, vision, and values. Each board member represents a particular constituency perspective and region, advocating for IAAPA and the industry.
Board members must be currently employed by IAAPA member companies that maintain their membership throughout the individual’s term on the board.
IAAPA strongly encourages applications from all facility types and geographic areas. While the selection process is largely based on each individual’s qualifications, the association strives to ensure the board includes a balance of representatives from regions, industry segments, and companies of various sizes that reflect the makeup of IAAPA.
Open positions for 2023 include:
- Facility Member Directors – three open positions
- Manufacturer and Supplier Chair Director – one open position
- Asia-Pacific Advisory Chair – one open position
- Latin America, Caribbean Advisory Chair – one open position
- Past Board Chair – one open position
- Second Vice Chair – one open position
To learn about the qualification criteria and view online application forms, visit IAAPA.org/BoardofDirectors.