Funworld Live: Water Parks 2021
Funworld Live!—the monthly program streaming live from IAAPA News—goes beyond the pages of Funworld magazine and expands the conversation with thought-leaders.
In this episode, water park experts share tips and best practices on how to find staff, retain summer employees, attract more guests with targeted marketing, and maintain a clean operation this summer while COVID-19 is still on the minds of guests. Originally streamed live on Facebook from the Island H20 Water Park, the program can now be viewed in its entirety on the IAAPA News Hub.
Questions and answers include:
How are you attracting summer employees?
What strategies work to retain seasonal employees?
How can you create repeat visitors this season?
What smart operational changes have you made in relation to COVID-19?
What are the current trends in water park design?
Guests appearing in alphabetical order:
- Todd Andrus, Director of Marketing & Sales, Island H2O Water Park
- Bridgette Bywater, Vice President & General Manager, Kings Dominion
- Ray Lauenstein, Business Development Manager, ADG
- Brandon Moore, Regional Director of Operations, Big Kahuna’s
- Mary Jane Brewer, Executive Director, AIMS International