Get Connected at IAAPA Expo
IAAPA Expo at your fingertips
Be part of the show on IAAPA Connect+, the official digital platform for IAAPA’s in-person, hybrid, and virtual events. Whether you are attending in-person or online, Connect+ enhances your experience in Orlando or gives you the chance to experience it virtually from the comfort of your home or office.
Enhance Your Experience in Orlando
Stay in the know and access event information at your fingertips including agenda, show floor, and speakers. Plus, make 1:1 connections with exhibitors and other attendees, browse digital booths, and access live streamed events and on-demand content. Set up your attendee profile now to start planning for your onsite experience. Download the app today on the App Store or Google Play or access via a web browser. Make your Expo Plans now on Connect+
- Stream live events including Opening Ceremony and Brass Ring Awards
- Browse exhibiting companies and visit their digital booths
- Gain access to over 50 EDUSessions*
- Make 1:1 connections with attendees and exhibitors
- Access all recoded content for 30 days after the event has finished
*IAAPA Members receive complimentary access to on-demand EDUSessions. Not-yet-members can purchase the Education Conference for $379 or JOIN NOW with individual IAAPA Membership for $195 to unlock education content and exclusive membership benefits.
For a limited time only, virtual attendees can receive $10 off the registration price using promo code CONNECT22
How to Access the Event as a Virtual Attendee
- Register for IAAPA Expo
- When prompted at checkout enter promo code CONNECT22
- Once you have completed your registration you will be able to gain access to Connect+
- Click here to set up login credentials
- Access the event by downloading the Connect+ mobile app on the Apple Store or Google Play
Having issues accessing Connect+?
For technical support, please reach out to [email protected]
Need More Help?
Get an overview of the platform in our Attendee Guide to learn how to access the event in Connect+, including navigation, attending sessions, connecting with attendees, meeting with exhibitors, and understanding the features and benefits of the system.