IAAPA Expo Video Upload
A highlight of each IAAPA Opening Ceremony presentation is a look at the new attractions that have opened in the past year. IAAPA actively seeks to celebrate your growth in 2022 by including new attractions opening at theme parks, zoos, water parks, aquariums, science centers, family entertainment centers, amusement parks, museums, and resorts. Both attraction operators and suppliers may share video with IAAPA.
Please keep these guidelines in mind:
- All video must be recorded as HD or 4K
- Please upload at least :30 seconds of video
- Video with graphics, logos, branding, marketing messages, text, watermarks, copyrights, and "bugs" burned into video will not be accepted
- Animations, renderings, and concept film will not be accepted. IAAPA is looking to showcase opened and operating attractions.
- Riders in video must follow IAAPA’s safe riding protocol of "hands down, hands on, hands empty." Video with arms and hands in the air, riders not holding on, or riders holding objects in their hands (smartphones, plush, etc.) will not be accepted
- Pre-produced television ads will not be accepted; b-roll or raw video is preferred
- All video must be recorded in the “landscape” orientation (not vertical or in “portrait” orientation, as shot on a smartphone)
- Still photographs will not be used
- All new attractions and experiences to open since October 1, 2021 are eligible for inclusion. It includes also hotel openings as well as any other significant addition.
- Upload deadline for IAAPA Expo Europe in London is July 29, 2022.
- Upload deadline for IAAPA Expo in Orlando is October 1, 2022