IAAPA Expo Europe Media and Press Information
The IAAPA Press Office welcomes members of the media to IAAPA Expo Europe, the leisure industry's premier event in Europe. We are here to assist media who are covering IAAPA Expo Europe in Barcelona, Spain.
Press Policies and Credential Criteria
IAAPA offers complimentary press credentials to mainstream media and trade press outlets covering the attractions industry. This admission will allow eligible news reporters, online media, influencers, photographers, or camera persons access to the trade show floor during public show hours. A detailed list of eligible personnel is below.
Each outlet may register up to two (2) reporters to cover the Expo.
- Read the Policies and Criteria
Trade Show credentialed media re expected to adhere to the following policies:
- All media on the show floor must have a press credential displayed at all times.
- All broadcast television cameras must be escorted on the show floor by IAAPA Press Office staff, unless approved in advance.
- Interviews with an IAAPA spokesperson should be arranged by emailing IAAPA Press Office.
- At the discretion of IAAPA staff, special event venue management, and/or the featured speaker, Press may not be permitted to participate in some educational programs or events.
- Press attending an education session should ensure their badge is visible and identify themselves as media at the beginning of the session.
- Advertising and sales personnel do not qualify for press credential.
Press Credential Criteria:
- Digital/Online Media
- Media outlet should cover the attractions or travel and tourism industry weekly.
- Confirmation of Complete.com registration or Google analytics is required to be considered for press credentials.
- A story pitch may be requested.
Eligible Staff: Publisher, Reporter, Editor, Photographer
- Publication should cover the attractions or travel and tourism industry on a monthly basis at a minimum.
- Circulation information may be requested during the press credential approval process.
- A story pitch may be requested
- Radio Stations
Eligible Staff: News Reporter, News Director, On-Air Personnel, Assistant News Director
- Listenership and story pitch may be requested during the press credential process.
- TV/Broadcast Media
Eligible Staff: News Reporter, News Director, On-Air Personnel, Assistant News Director, Videographer
- Viewership and story pitch may be requested during the press credential approval process.
Please note: IAAPA has the right to refuse or withdraw press credentials or guest passes at anytime. If you have questions about press credentials, please contact us at [email protected].
REMINDER: Photography of any kind is not permitted on the trade show floor without a press credential. Videography of any kind is not permitted without a Press Office staff escort or a special credential.
Press Office Contacts
IAAPA Global Communications
- Thank you IAAPA Expo Europe Media Partners and Organisations
- Association of Indoor Play (AIP)
- Associazione Nazionale Esercenti Spettacoli Viaggianti (ANESV)
- Attractions Management
- The British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers and Attractions (BALPPA)
- Euro Amusement Professional (EAP)
- European Association of Zoos and Aquaria (EAZA)
- Experience UK
- InPark Magazine
- Kirmes & Park Revue
- Park World
- Playground + Landscape
- Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (RAAPA)
- Syndicat National des Espaces de Loisirs, d'Attractions et Culturels (SNELAC)
- Themed Entertainment Association (TEA)
- World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA)