Exhibit at IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 in Barcelona
IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 will be held in Barcelona, Spain.
IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 will take place at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Spain from September 27 - September 30 (Conference: September 27 - 30; Trade Show: September 28 – 30). The trade show floor previously in hall 3, will be located in halls 1 and 2. General booth sales for the Barcelona show will start on Wednesday, April 7 when Priority Space Selection for current exhibitors has been completed.
Health and Safety is Our Top Priority: IAAPA is focused on providing a safe and healthy environment for attendees, exhibitors, and our team at IAAPA Expos. IAAPA is working closely with our partners at Barcelona Gran Via and the local health department to develop and implement a comprehensive plan focused on a safe and successful IAAPA Expo Europe 2021. IAAPA is also following the latest guidance and recommendations for large groups and meetings from the World Health Organization. The health and safety plan will be available here in the upcoming months. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Your booth to boost your business
To find the best booth location for you, please view additional information below:
- IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 Booth Move Timetable
- IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 Booth Move Request Form
- IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 Floorplan Halls 1&2
- Access to Exhibit Halls 1 & 2 from the South Lobby (Main Entrance)
- Take a Virtual Tour of Fira Gran Via - Hall 1
- Take a Virtual Tour of Fira Gran Via - Hall 2
- Seniority Calculation Formula for Reference
- Company Specific Seniority Rankings
- IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 Online Exhibit Contract
- Exhibit Contract (PDF)
- Create your Budget
- Corner booths are only available for companies purchasing 36 square meters or more unless smaller corner locations may result from previous booth assignments on the same island, building structures or along the perimeter of the hall.
- Height restrictions of 2.5m will apply to all linear exhibit space that is three (3) meters deep as per IAAPA’s rules and regulations.
In case of additional questions please contact [email protected].
- Getting the Most from Your Exhibiting Efforts - Exhibitor Webinar
The IAAPA Expo Europe Sponsorship Program offers unique and exciting opportunities to maximize your exposure at the industry’s Premier Event in Europe! Sponsorship differentiates your company from competitors, increasing your corporate visibility at IAAPA Expo Europe and delivering an abundance of benefits to draw attention to your brand in front of important buyers.
Opportunities are limited and are first come, first served and many sell out early. To view sponsorship options, benefits, and pricing levels, view the IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Gain a competitive edge with an advertisement in IAAPA’s official media for IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 to increase your global exposure to attractions industry professionals to prompt action!
- Funworld September Trends in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Edition focuses on trends in the regions and get overprinted for bonus distribution to expo participants onsite. Reach 47,000 monthly readers in print and now digitally.
- Trade Show Program, the official guidebook for IAAPA Expo Europe, gets distributed to registered attendees on-site to deliver your message alongside the important show and exhibitor information that expo participants reference time and again.
Contact our ad sales team today.
[email protected], Tel: 321/319-7645