Attend IAAPA Expo Europe
BENEFIT FROM EARLY-BIRD PRICING
- Save 40% of the regular price by booking early (limited time and capacity offer). Not ready to book yet? Our regular prices will be available throughout July until just before Expo.
Package offer IAAPA MEMBERS only: The more tickets you buy, the more you save.
*Limited number of tickets only.
**Online registrations benefit from Regular Price also during the Expo days.
***Events include: Students Forum, Young Professionals Forum and Lunch & Learn.
****Special Events include: Indoor Entertainment Day, Water Park Forum, EDUTours, IAAPA Safety Institute, Opening Reception and Leadership Breakfast.
A special COVID-19 insurance is part of the attendance package and a nominal fee of 5€ will be automatically included upon registration.
ENJOY IAAPA MEMBER PERKS
- Benefit from free Expo access with two to five complimentary tickets (depending on the facility size) available for IAAPA facility members. Contact us at [email protected] to get your free Expo access ticket. IAAPA members also get discounted Special Events tickets and FREE access to the Conference, and more. Not a member yet? Become a member now!
Discounts and Packages: The more tickets you book, the more you save! Pick and save for up to five events happening during Expo. Special discount available for IAAPA members to attend the TEA Sate Conference.
- Participants of IAAPA Expo Europe can receive discounted rates from official hotel, airline, train partners, and more.
- Travel Regulations Per Country
Please find more information about the travel regulations per country here.
Please note that this document will be updated only once per week. If you are aware of more recent updates feel free to inform [email protected].
- Air Travel
IAAPA has partnered with the SkyTeam alliance and Exhibitors and Visitors can benefit from up to 15% reduction on their airfare. Please click below to book your flight or mention the event code 4263S to your travel agent.
Official Airline Alliance Partner
IAAPA has partnered with BNetwork to offer you the best rates and flexibility on your booking in several hotels of Barcelona. Please click here to book your preferred rooms online or email [email protected].
This year, the IAAPA HQ will be located at Hotel Arts Barcelona.
Official Accommodation Partner
- Train & Bus Travel
IAAPA has partnered with Kombo to offer you 15€ on your train (SNCF, TGV, Inoui...) and bus (Flixbus, Alsa, Megabus...) tickets, valid from September 26th to October 01st for a first purchase. Please click here to book your travel and add the promo code IAAPA2021.
Official Train & Bus Partner
Please be aware many companies often inappropriately represent themselves as official vendors for IAAPA, especially offering services such as discounted hotel rooms, audio-visual services, furniture, mailing lists, show guides, etc. in conjunction with an IAAPA trade show. It is always best to check the show’s Official Vendor list before responding to any solicitation to determine if they are IAAPA-approved.
IAAPA Expo Europe 2021 participants receive COVID-19 insurance in the event of a positive PCR test result. A fee of 5€ will be automatically added to the attendee registration fee. The insurance package includes:
- Extension of hotel stay up to the limit of 150€ per day, with a maximum of 15 days.
- Medical transport to the country of origin, including return for prolonging the stay in the hotel.
- Medical Expenses and Hospitalisation (including ICU) up to 100,000€.
Even More to Explore at the Leisure Industry’s Premier Event
- IAAPA Expo Europe Children Policy
- All children attending the Expo must be registered. Registration for children 12 years of age and younger is complimentary but children must wear an identification wristband (available at Registration) at all times. Anyone age 13 years or older is required to pay the registration fee to access the trade show floor. If children are registered by a member company, member rates apply. If not, they will have to pay the full nonmember fee. IAAPA Expo Europe doesn’t have a separate children’s registration rate.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times within Fira Barcelona Gran Via.
- No children under 18 are allowed to participate in tours and special events. Children under 18 are not allowed on the trade show floor during exhibitor move in or move out, or early/late access hours.
- IAAPA recommends that only single strollers or wheeled luggage be used on the trade show floor to avoid trip hazards and injury.
- Children between 13 and 18 years of age have to pay for admission to the Expo.
- IAAPA Expo Policies
Before you arrive at IAAPA Expo Europe, familiarise yourself with the IAAPA Expo Policies. Read More.