IAAPA Expo Asia: 2021 Insights
Tuesday, August 10
Location: Shendi Center, Shanghai, China
IAAPA Certification: 4.5 credit hours towards IAAPA Certification renewal
This new, full-day event prior to Expo features industry executives representing global and local theme parks, family entertainment centres, indoor ski parks, shows, and more. Focused on new ways forward, gain insights from stories of recovery, innovation, and ideas shaping the future of the attractions industry.
The event includes a luncheon where you can connect with speakers and industry peers as well as an evening reception at Shanghai Disneyland to enjoy long-awaited, networking opportunities – in-person.
NOTES: Must be 18 years or older to attend and consume beer or wine.
SCHEDULE (as of 15 July 2021):
- 08:30-09:30: On-site Registration
- 09:30-10:00: Welcome & Introduction
- 10:00-12:00: Presentations
- 12:00-13:30: Lunch Buffet
- 13:30-16:30: Presentations
- 17:00-17:15: Transportation to Shanghai Disney Resort via Shendi Center
- 18:00-20:00: Dinner Buffet at Shanghai Disneyland
Presentation and Speakers:
- To Five Years and Beyond - Delivering the Best Disney Experience for Everyone
President and General Manager, Shanghai Disney Resort
- Half a Century of Growth and Economic Impact
Chief Commercial Officer, Village Roadshow
IAAPA Board Member, Chairman of IAAPA Asia Pacific Advisory
- Empower Cultural Tourism Experience with Digital IP
Vice President of Tencent Games, General Manager of Tencent Esports
- The History of Puy du Fou and its Irreplaceability
Vice Chair, Chief Government Officer of Puy du Fou Asia
- Focus on the Circled Themed Entertainment with an Open Mind
Vice President and General Manager of Operations Center, Sunac Culture and Tourism Group
- How to manage undertaking projects with unknown situation
Senior Counsellor, Chimelong Group
Deputy Project Director, International Business Affairs, Chimelong Group
Assistant Project Manager, International Business Affairs, Chimelong Group
- Panel: How to Meet the Dynamic Demands of Cultural and Tourism Consumption Trend?
Executive President, China Cultural Tourism Group
Director/President, Greater China, Sanderson Group
Founder and Chairman, Beijing TripVivid Group (Moderator)
- Panel: Women in Attraction Industry
Regional General Manager, Midway China, Merlin Entertainments
Founder, Wonderland FEC
President, China Leisure Development (Moderator)
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- Lunch Buffet at Shendi Center
- Tea Break(s)
- Buffet Dinner at Wandering Moon Teahouse at Shanghai Disneyland
COST: PREMIUM PASS includes 2021 Insights Program, Trade Show and Conference. IAAPA Member: CNY 2,300 (Early Bird)/ CNY 2,600 (Regular); Nonmember: CNY 3,100 (Early bird)/ CNY 3,600 (Regular). Space is limited and may sell out, register today.
- Must be 18 or older to attend.
- Ticket of 2021 Insights Program can be purchased as special event during registration. Expo Registration is required.
- The registration of 2021 Insights Program includes keynotes, panel discussions, tea breaks, networking luncheon, park ticket and Reception dinner at Shanghai Disneyland on August 10.