IAAPA Live Twitter Chat
IAAPA is committed to keeping our members informed and connected throughout the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. On Wednesday, 3/25 at 1 p.m. EST, we invite you to join a live Twitter chat by using #IAAPAchat. IAAPA will lead a discussion focused on resources, best practices and innovative ideas for these difficult times and invite all members and attractions industry professionals to join.
The power of connections has never been more important, and we hope this conversation will strengthen your network for the times ahead and help to navigate the ever-changing circumstances in our future.
- What is the status of your attraction or venue?
- How is your business responding to COVID-19?
- Has your attraction found a unique way to stay connected with visitors?
- How are you communicating with your team?
- Do you have any work from home tips that have been helpful?
- Are you keeping staff on hand, if so which positions and what precautions are you taking?
- What are you doing to support team members you had to cut or furlough?
- How are you staging your facility/staff to open when the time comes?
- Are there any positives that we can draw from in this crisis?
When: Wednesday, March 25 at 1 p.m. EST
IAAPA Handle: @IAAPAHQ
Official tag: #IAAPAchat
The IAAPA chat is a Twitter-based conversation on the current COVID-19 situation. The discussion will be a fast-paced 60 minutes, during which participants are encouraged to share insights and ask questions of the group on any topic.
To participate, log in or sign up on Twitter.com and follow the #IAAPAchat hashtag at the appointed time. Questions will be identified as Q1, Q2, etc. Responses from participants should be written as A1, A2, etc. Tools like TweetDeck, Hootsuite and others can make it easier to participate.
IAAPA Member Resource Center
IAAPA is committed to keeping our members informed throughout the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. For the latest updates, visit our online member resources center.