Webinar: Attract New Local Guests Through Social Media
July 24 | 1 p.m. EST
A key element in everyone’s marketing plan is social media. Learn to deploy geo-targeted ads, engage past guests and reach new ones. Leave the webinar with clear steps and instructions that you can begin immediately to drive value from your social media accounts.
By the end of this webinar participants will:
- Understand how to use Instagram to leverage your current customer base to attract more guests
- Learn how to create Facebook Ads to drive traffic in your local targeted communities
- Know how to maximize your local business directory to increase search results
A question and answer session will follow the webinar.
- Reyna Bovee, Marketing Strategist, Ironwood Venture
- Robert Reed, Owner, Ideate Vision
Brandon Willey, CEO, FetchRev
This webinar is free for IAAPA members; however, registration is required. Slides and a full recording of this program are available for IAAPA members approximately 7-10 business days after the webinar. IAAPA members can access the webinar archive at www.IAAPA.org/education/webinars/english-webinar-archive.
Registrants may earn one credit hour for participating in this webinar. This credit hour can be applied to the requirements needed to complete IAAPA's certification program. More details on IAAPA's certification program can be found at www.IAAPA.org/education/IAAPA-certification.
To earn credit hours, attendees must register individually for the webinar. Attendees not registered, but sharing the computer screen of another registrant, are not eligible to earn credit.
If you have any questions, please contact Rena Quinata at [email protected].