IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers Manila
IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers is the attractions industry's premier development program for professionals with five or fewer years' experience in management.
The intensive two-and-a-half-day program offers a blend of classroom instruction led by industry experts, case study examinations, and small group presentations. Participants receive a detailed workbook with additional references and online support material.
IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers participants will leave with a solid understanding of the key disciplines and processes required to manage a successful attraction.
Exclusive Offer for Filipino Participants
Are you or your company located in the Philippines and are not yet IAAPA members? Register for two or more participants today and enjoy exclusive IAAPA member benefits with a complimentary IAAPA membership until December 2018.
Space is limited, secure your registration online before 21 June 2019!
Registration Deadline: 21 June 2019
Registration Link: Coming Soon
Venue: Shangri-La Makati
Amanda Byre, Chief Marketing Officer, Scenic World Australia
Joseph Leung, Senior Director, Food Service Operations, Universal Studios Beijing
Shaun McKeogh, ICAE, Founder & President, Attractions Academy
Mark Dvorchak, Managing Partner, Pro Forma Advisors LLC
Doug Akers, Sr. Director, Park Operations, Universal Studios Beijing
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for emerging industry professionals with five or fewer years of experience, who have the potential and commit¬ment to be on a senior management team.
The Institute covers the following five core subject areas:
- Attractions Finance: managing capital, expense and revenue budgeting, and other financial tools.
- Attractions Marketing: marketing, media relations, advertising, group sales, and public relations.
- Attractions Leadership: human resources development strategies
- Facility Operations and Safety: industry regulation, facility management best practices, and crisis management.
- Attractions Revenue Operations: food and beverage, merchandise, pay-per-experience attractions, and rental services revenue.
Institute Fee Includes
- Institute tuition and support materials
- Lunches and refreshments
- One off-site tour and welcoming reception
- Certificate of completion