IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers (Digital)
10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET
Presented in Spanish.
The IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers is the global attractions industry’s premier professional development program, for leaders with five or fewer years’ experience in attractions management, designed for those who want to gain cross-departmental understanding or are starting in leadership and team integration.
Participants will digitally interact with experienced professionals to gain a solid understanding of the key disciplines and processes required to manage a successful attraction: Finance, Human Resources and Leadership, Marketing and Public Relations, Facility Operations and Safety, and Revenue Operations. Interact with your peers, work in teams, and set your knowledge in practice with a case study.
This virtual class is scheduled over a six-day period: February 15, 17, 22 and 24, and March 1 and 3. From 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST
Until Dec. 31, 2021
Until Jan. 21, 2022
After Jan. 21, 2022
* 20% discount for groups of 5 or more, exclusively for IAAPA members.
• This program delivers the same material as the in-person IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers program. Individuals who have already completed the in-person program do not need to take this course.
• Attendance on all six days is required. Registration covers the complete course program.
• Participants will earn 10 credit hours toward IAAPA recertification.
• Program subject to change.