IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers Shanghai
The IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers is the attractions industry’s premier development program for professionals with five or fewer years’ experience in management.
The intensive two-and-a-half-day program offers a blend of classroom instruction led by industry experts, case study examinations, and small group presentations. Participants receive a detailed workbook with additional references and online support material. IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers participants will leave with a solid understanding of the key disciplines and processes required to manage a successful attraction.
The Institute covers the following five core subject areas:
- Attractions Finance: managing capital, expense and revenue budgeting, and other financial tools.
- Attractions Marketing: marketing, media relations, advertising, group sales, and public relations.
- Attractions Leadership: human resources development strategies
- Facility Operations and Safety: industry regulation, facility management best practices, and crisis management.
- Attractions Revenue Operations: food and beverage, merchandise, pay-per-experience attractions, and rental services revenue.
Institute Fee Includes:
- One registration for IAAPA Expo Asia applicable only for the IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers participant
- Institute tuition and support materials
- Daytime meals and refreshments
- Certificate of completion
Expo + IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers
|Expo + IAAPA Institute for Attraction Managers
(Same as above plus three nights' accommodations at Toy Story Hotel)