In This Issue
- Dear IAAPA FEC members
I hope that you are all doing as best as you can during these unprecedented times. I have heard from many of you from emails, calls and on social media and have enjoyed those conversations.
I wanted you to hear from each other too, so I asked members of the IAAPA FEC Committee some questions
Watch the videos here.
The questions were:
- Share an inspiring community or employee initiative you've learned of during this crisis.
- What have you been doing with the extra down-time during the last few months?
- If you were given a billboard on a major highway, what would you want your message to be for the world to see?
- Once the stay-at-home orders are lifted, what is the first thing you will do?
- IAAPA Webinar: Preparing to Reopen Your FEC
It’s time to make the call. The decisions to be made are mounting. Which attractions will you open and when? How will you maintain capacity levels? What new hygiene, cleaning, and safety practices will be put into place? Reopening your FEC in the midst of COVID-19 recovery brings a lot of questions. Join a panel of industry professionals to gain insights and address these topics, and more.
- Things you can do while waiting to reopen
- Protection for Guests and Employees
- Cleaning Practices
- Insurance and Risk
- Financial Preparations
- Marketing, Promotions and Events
- IAAPA Member Resource Center
IAAPA is here to support you and provide free resources on the IAAPA Member Resource Center during this time, including:
- Things to Think About When Reopening
Now, more than ever is the time to plan for reopening.
Drew has compiled a reopening document that includes the following areas to think about when reopening:
- Employee Training
- General Operational Considerations
- Rides and Attractions
- Food and Beverage
- IAAPA Launches A New Way to Connect – IAAPA Virtual Expo: Asia
Taking place July 28-30, IAAPA Virtual Expo: Asia is an immersive, three-day experience that instantly transports you to the online Expo and conference at the click of a button. Visit the virtual trade show, learn new trends at the education conference, and network with colleagues. Registration is FREE for IAAPA Members. Join us!
- IAAPA Awards 2020
This newsletter is an exclusive benefit for IAAPA FEC members. If you have suggestions, comments, or questions, please contact Alyse Sklover at +1 321-319-7661.