FEC Insurance Program
IAAPA FEC Elite Insurance Program
The IAAPA Elite Insurance Program administered by The McGowan Amusement Group brings together the best in insurance, risk management training and safety consultation. Available ONLY to IAAPA members, this program was developed on a belief system that when used together; Education, Consultation and Insurance provide a platform for ensuring that IAAPA FEC members are the safest in the business.
- Access to over 15 safety training modules designed by industry experts specifically for the FEC industry.
- Self-assessments to help you measure your risk management programs and to identify where you may need help from the program.
- Competitive and comprehensive insurance coverages created with FEC’s in mind that address the true exposures members face in their operations.
- 24/7 access to submit claims, issue certificates of insurance and to obtain auto identification cards.
- Private access to quarterly webinars focused on today’s FEC challenges.
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Small Amusement Parks
- Property, General Liability, Auto, Excess, Workers’
- Compensation (including CA), & Inland Marine
- Sexual Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Enhanced General Liability Endorsements
- Automatic Additional Insured Endorsement
- Liquor Liability
- Creative Deductible Options
- Advanced Loss Control
- Industry-Specific Safety and Operational Training
- Creative Deductible/SIR Programs Available
- Admitted A.M. Best “A” and “A+” Rated Insurance Carriers
- 24/7 Online Certificate of Insurance Access and Issuance
- 24/7 Claims Reporting
*Please contact Drew Tewksbury for Modules
Download Application: Family Entertainment Center Application