Food & Beverage Excellence
What is the IAAPA Brass Ring Food and Beverage Excellence Award?
The Food and Beverage Excellence category recognizes creativity and excellence in food and beverage for the attractions industry.
Awards will be presented as part of the IAAPA Brass Ring Awards during IAAPA Expo 2019 in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Entry Fees and Deadline
All entries must be received no later than August 2, 2019. An entry fee of $30 USD per entry is required. Fees may be paid by credit card.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Only IAAPA members in good standing are eligible to compete in the Brass Ring Awards 2019: Excellence in Food & Beverage competition.
- 2019 IAAPA membership dues must be paid in full at time of receipt of entry.
- This award focuses on one best new menu item added to your menu between August 2018 and July 2019.
- Items appearing on menus prior to August 2018 will be automatically disqualified.
- All entries become the property of IAAPA and will not be returned.
- Only one entry per facility, per category, will be accepted.
- Judging Criteria
Entries will be judged on a range of criteria including concept, production, creative excellence, and success. The decision of the judges will be final.
2019 Food and Beverage Excellence Categories
Best New Innovative Food Menu Item
To ensure equitable competition, members will compete by attendance size and type under the following classifications:
- Amusement Parks and Attractions, Including Water Parks, With Annual Attendance of Less Less 1 Million.
- Amusement Parks and Attractions, Including Water Parks, With Annual Attendance of More Than 1 Million.
- All awards entries should be submitted online.
- When you are ready to submit your awards entries, click on the Apply Now button and complete the registration and payment process. You can register for multiple categories at this time.