Manufacturer and Supplier News in IAAPA News Flash
- M&S members may submit new product or new service related press releases for inclusion in IAAPA News Flash.
- Press releases related to other news will not be accepted (including but not limited to personnel changes/updates, product installations, etc.)
- The press release headline will serve as the hyperlink from IAAPA News Flash to the member’s press release hosted on the member’s website.
- IAAPA asks that the link remain live for a minimum of two months to guarantee exposure. If a link is not live at the time of publication, it will not be included.
- Submissions of a new product/service/project release must be in relation to a product/service/project that has happened in the last 30 days or will be happening in the next 3 months.
- Submissions are limited to one per M&S member company per month.
- IAAPA will accept a maximum of 60 submissions per month. M&S Product/Service News will be included in Tuesday and Thursday editions of IAAPA News Flash under Association News.
- Press releases submitted before the 20th of every month are eligible for consideration.
- Submissions are included on a first-come, first-served basis, by e-mail date and time stamp.
- To be considered for inclusion, send an e-mail to MandSNews@IAAPA.org with the following information:
- Company name as listed on membership
- IAAPA Member ID if available
- Press release contact name, phone number, and e-mail address
- Link to press release
This member benefit is only available to IAAPA M&S members in good standing at date of submission. Good standing is defined as “dues must be up-to-date for calendar year.”