Peer-To-Peer Mentoring Program
IAAPA is fortunate to have a group of volunteer parks and attractions owners, operators, and employees working on behalf of our members to create educational programs and networking opportunities.
It's with great pleasure that we announce that the IAAPA Amusement Parks and Attractions Committee has launched a new Peer-to-Peer Mentoring Program. This new committee initiative will offer advice and experience to fellow parks and attractions members.
To get started with this program, please contact the IAAPA staff committee liaison, Amy Pica and she will point you in the right direction.
In the meantime, feel free to review the program guidelines and suggestions.
Your Amusement Parks and Attractions Committee members are:
- Omid Arminifard, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Dan Aylward, Worldwide Leisure Mgmt.
- Dino Fazio, Moreys Pier
- Dan Freas, Old World Wisconsin
- Jeff Klocke, Pacific Park
- Brian Knoebel, Knoebels Groves Amusement Resort & Campground
- John Norris, Seabreeze
- Paul Norton, Silverwood Theme Park & Boulder Beach Water Park
- Rachel Rotella, Ripley Entertainment
Additional Member Benefits
- Online Resources: Log in to access these programs and more. Browse the Membership Directory, Industry Article Database, the Online Buyers' Guide where can search for products and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don't know your log in or password? Send us an e-mail or give us a call at +1 703/836-4800.
- Funworld, our monthly magazine, and the daily news flash e-mail service keep you up-to-the-minute on industry-wide projects and
opportunities that your company can leverage into business leads and growth. Make sure we have your e-mail address, so you can receive this valuable service.