IAAPA's Tips to Save Money During an Amusement Park Visit
- Check the park website/Twitter/Facebook for advance purchase tickets and discount promotions.
- Call around and compare. Some parks offer free parking, free tube rentals, and allow picnic lunches.
- Look for package deals. Some parks offer discounts if accommodations, meals, and admission tickets are purchased together.
- Consider a season pass or annual membership. These usually pay for themselves in two/three visits and often include other benefits.
- Check with your human resources department. Many employers offer discounted tickets to their employees.
- Check the picnic policy. Many parks and attractions allow guests to bring food and drinks from home.
- Ask retail outlets if they offer discount tickets. (Fast food chains, gas stations, grocery stores, and soft drink companies frequently offer discounts on admission).
- Be flexible. Some attractions offer reduced admission prices for visits during certain times of the year or on specific days of the week.
- Consider a group rate. If there are 10-15 or more people in your group you may qualify for a discount.