IAAPA's Tips to Plan Ahead of Your Amusement Park Visit
- Check park website/Twitter/Facebook for helpful in-park applications, and promotions.
- Call the park in advance to ask about healthy, allergen-free, or gluten-free items.
- Sign up for park e-newsletters. Find out inside information before you arrive.
- Verify park hours and show times.
- Pack light.
- Identify a meeting place and time in case members of your party get separated during your visit.
- Once you arrive at the park, point out park employees to young children in your party so they know whom to talk with if they get lost.