IAAPA's Tips to Make The Most of Your Time when Visiting an Amusement Park
- Visit Monday through Friday. Weekends are the busiest at most parks. If you want to visit on a weekend, go Sunday.
- Arrive early. Get a great parking spot and beat the crowd.
- Start at the back of the park. Avoid 60 percent of the crowd and go “against the flow.”
- Map out visits ahead. Establish priorities based on what is important to your family – Do those first.
- Use new express line options. Some parks offer systems that allow you to bypass lines on popular attractions. Inquire at the park entrance. Some are free with park entrance and some require an additional charge.