IAAPA's Tips to Plan for Meals and Souvenir Shopping
- Ask about menu options. Many parks offer healthy, allergen-free, or gluten-free items.
- Avoid traditional peak meal times.
- If it’s hot, eat several small meals throughout the day.
- Check package deals. Some offers include a meal plan or buffet option.
- Call ahead and ask about the park’s picnic policy. Some parks will let you bring food in.
- Escape the heat with a shopping break.
- Look for seasonal sales.
- Ask about packaging/delivery options to avoid carrying bags throughout the park.
- Season pass holder? Ask about discounts, parks often give discounts on merchandise and food to season pass holders.