SAVE THE DATE: November 14 – 18, 2011
IAAPA Attractions Expo 2011
Premier Attractions Industry Event Offers
Fresh Ideas, Innovative Speakers, and New Behind-the-Scenes Tours
| || |
IAAPA Attractions Expo 2011 – IAAPA Attractions Expo is the largest conference and trade show in the world for the attractions industry. Participants buy and sell the latest products and services for the attractions market, access more than 100 education sessionsled bythe industry’s leading experts, build a valuable networkofindustry professionals, and take part in behind-the-scenes tours and events at world-class facilities.
| || |
- An estimated 25,000 people from 100 countries will attend IAAPA Attractions Expo 2011.
- Owners, executives, managers, and young professionals from nearly 6,500 attractions including theme andamusement parks, waterparks, family entertainment centers, zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, resorts, and casinos willparticipate inthe show.
- More than 1,100 exhibitors are expected to showcase innovative products and services for the attractions industry including theme park rides, show and event production services, food and beverage products and services, consultancy services, design services, ticketing systems and services, information technology systems, and more than 90 additional product categories.
- More than 100 education sessions and unique daily networking opportunities.
| || |
Monday, Nov. 14 – Friday, Nov. 18
Tuesday, Nov. 15 – Thursday, Nov. 17, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 18, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
| || |
Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), Orlando, Florida, United States – The convention center provides exhibitors more than 1 million square feet of space to display the latest products and services in the attractions industry. It is located within minutes of multiple theme parks, waterparks, family entertainment centers, and other attractions.
| || |
For Information on how to reserve booth space or register to attend visit: www.IAAPA.org/IAAPAAttractionsExpo. Sponsorship opportunities are available by contacting Emily Popovich atepopovich@IAAPA.org.
New So Far For 2011:
- GM and Owners’ Breakfast with keynote speaker James Atchison, President and CEO, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Lunch and Learn with Pat Koch, – Director of Values, Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- More than 60 first-time exhibitors already on the trade show floor
- Mobile Marketing, Communications, and Technology Symposium on Friday
- Behind-the-scenes tours including Legoland Florida, “Star Tours” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and “Cheetah Hunt” and “Cheetah Run” at Busch Gardens Tampa.
IAAPA is the premier trade association for the attractions industry worldwide. Founded more than 90 years ago, IAAPA is the largest international trade association for permanently situated amusement facilities and attractions and is dedicated to the preservation and prosperity of the attractions industry. In addition to its headquarters office in Alexandria, Virginia, the association maintains regional offices in Brussels, Mexico City, and Hong Kong. www.IAAPA.org
IAAPA Press Office: +1 703/299-5127
Colleen Mangone: cmangone@IAAPA.org
David Mandt: dmandt@IAAPA.org