IAAPA Attractions Expo is THE place to make news as more than 250 consumer and trade media and attractions industry decision makers, including 30,000 CEOs, presidents, owners, vice presidents, directors, managers and more will be in attendance to see the latest innovations in the industry.
Display up to 25 media kits, press releases, and other materials in the IAAPA Press Office.
- Exhibitors can display up to 25 copies of media kits, press releases, announcements, and other literature in the IAAPA Press Office.
- To participate:
- Bring 25 copies of your materials to the Press Office during operating hours Monday, Nov. 14 through Friday, Nov. 18. Materials may be restocked up to 25 copies during Press Office hours.
- IAAPA Press Office Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Nov. 14 – Thursday, Nov. 17: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday, Nov. 18: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Materials will be recycled unless they are retrieved by 4 p.m. Friday, Nov. 18.
Host an IAAPA Attractions Expo press conference.
- For guidance on how to conduct your press conference and make it as successful as possible, see IAAPA’s Press Conference Tips.
- For more information on scheduling your press conference, click here.